Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Technical Support Engineer - Bi-Lingual (French/English) "Remote Ontario"
Job ID R31182
Location Toronto, Ontario
Date posted 04/06/2023
Applicant Data Privacy And Protection Notice
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Overview Of Position:
This position is responsible for providing remote systems installation, configuration, support and maintenance for mission-critical Hosted and On-Prem Radiology imaging and workflow systems that are deployed at customer facilities around the world. The individual is engaged in utilizing their specialized knowledge of Enterprise Imaging product infrastructure and technology as well as industry standard technical training to install, configure, investigate and diagnose customer complaints and servicing requests. Remote System Administrators are expected to ensure that all documentation is in alignment with established quality and regulatory standards in addition to providing root cause analysis.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Deploying/configuring Enterprise Imaging hosted solutions
- Performing software installation, system configuration, quality test, packing and documentation according to Enterprise Imaging defined processes
- Performing Final Quality Assurance for finished systems as assigned in accordance with Enterprise Imaging quality systems
- Attend to Customer Support cases and troubleshoot issues on Hosted and On-Prem Change Healthcare Radiology Solutions implemented in live customer environments
- Diagnosing software and hardware malfunctions by utilizing knowledge of Change Healthcare software, local & wide area networks, Windows servers and workstations, enterprise-class hardware, infrastructure & storage systems, Oracle databases and other industry relevant systems and methodologies
- Implement or modify complex configuration changes
- Liaise with internal teams such as support, engineering, services and sales to deliver on customer cases as well as implement fixes or workarounds to resolves problems
- Contribute to and excel in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team-based work environment
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systems administration functions at customer facilities
- Identify opportunities for further team education and growth
- Seek and suggest competence and career development opportunities to current management
- Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment to continuous learning and personal development
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Computer Technology Diploma and equivalent experience or equivalent related experience and certification
- Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule to provide coverage over the hours of 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST and be available for scheduled on-call pager support
- 2+ years experience building, configuring, diagnosing and troubleshooting software and/or on computer systems
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, Networking, Databases, Networking and Enterprise-class Information Systems
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and TCP/IP networking and routing
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Knowledge of clinical workflow and HL7 and DICOM standards
- Bilingual English/French
- MCSA certification is an asset (or equivalent covering Windows Server and Active Directory administration)
- CCNA certification is an asset (or equivalent covering Networking, NAT, VLAN, and Load Balancing
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Jobs For You
You currently do not have any saved jobs.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.