Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Cloud Cost Architect
Job ID R31417
Date posted 03/09/2023
Applicant Data Privacy And Protection Notice
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
• Fully Remote - Canada
As Cloud Cost Architect, you will be responsible for designing cost effective solutions andcreating cost management models for Change Healthcare’s cloud service solutions. Responsibilities will includeplanning, monitoring, reporting and forecasting cloud infrastructure costsin collaboration with Product Management, Cloud Operations, Engineering, Enterprise Programs, Finance and Sales stakeholders. You will play therole of cloud infrastructure cost management, subject matter expert, drivingimpactful cost analysis, insights andimprovement initiatives for production, development and operational environments. Ultimately, the Cloud Cost Architect is accountable to drive cloud cost visibility and efficiencies
• Establish cloud cost management strategy in collaboration with senior Finance, R&D, Sales and Enterprise Programs leaders
• Establish and operationalize a cloud cost management framework and program to drive savings in relation to Change Healthcare solutions andinfrastructure
• Partner with Finance, R&D, Sales and Enterprise Programs teams to develop, distribute and action service cost models, budgets and forecasts
• Develop, analyze and utilize cloud cost models and reports to drive cloud cost management awareness and cost efficienciesacross Enterprise Imaging
• Provide monthly analysis to business application owners on cloud consumption costs and potential efficiencies
- 5+ years of experience and a proven record of success in managing production cloud environments for enterprise SaaS or PaaS companies in public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Expertise in cloud/SaaS cost management best practices
- Proficiency in public cloud infrastructure design and architecture
(including compute, networking, storage and other cloud infrastructure elements)
- Experience in designing, planning, evolving high load cloud/SaaS solutions
- Excellent leadership and functional management skills
- 5+ years of experience and a proven record of success in the development and operation of SaaS services and solutions
- 3+ years of experience and a proven record of success in cloud infrastructure cost management
- Proficiency in software development lifecycle management
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• General office demands
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Jobs For You
You currently do not have any saved jobs.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.