Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Senior Data Product Manager
Job ID R27173
Date posted 05/13/2022
Senior Data Product Manager
The data product manager will serve the Enterprise Data Transport Services (EDTS), part of Change's Data Platform in the driving the development of key data capabilities that include but are not limited to, Managed File Transfer Service (Managed File Transfer Service), Real-time data services (between Change and Providers, SUbmitters and Payers), Document Management Services.
The primary function of this role is to balance the stakeholder engagement, strategy/approach, governance, and implementation of anything data-related, and facilitate & drive the conversations between all impacted stakeholders—executives, engineers, analysts, other product teams, and customers—who consume the data.
Additionally, the PM will be a data authority / SME within the organization, maintains platform capabilities and has experience with products dealing with data integration, data collection and file management systems (FTP/SFTP). Experience in healthcare domain and healthcare transactions would be a plus.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
- Play the role of a product manager from an agile scrum environment.
- Champion data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates
- Create, drive, and maintain a roadmap for Enterprise Data Services across all the 3 areas mentioned in the responsibilities.
- Maintain pipeline for customer onboarding, data onboarding and new transaction types to be supported.
- Maintain data requirements from customers and EDTS platform
- Translate requirements of large data initiatives into smaller actionable items
- Define prioritized data-related platform requirements with justification.
- Drive solutions across development teams for meeting customer needs for transportation services
- Work with engineering architects to initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, build vs. buy choices.
- Participate and assist in go-to-market planning, develop data product launch plans and work with all stakeholders to execute.
- Analyze and build potential partner relationships with customers and tenants for the data transportation products.
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- 5+ years of experience in the Healthcare IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science or other analytical or business acumen-based field
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Has a passion for healthcare and has worked in a similar capacity in the healthcare payer/provider space.
- Has a knack for translating business needs into complex technical requirements, as well as explaining technical abilities & limitations in business terms.
- Enjoys spending time with customers to understand their problems and find and define innovative solutions that appeal to a broader customer base and market segments
- Effectively can use influence, negotiation and relationship-building techniques to drive product roadmap execution goal
- Has experience as a product owner, in bringing products to market
- Is familiar with Jira and Confluence and has experience with SQL
- Engage with internal and external third-party vendors for data transportation solution definition
- Make objective arguments to influence stakeholders
- Track usage to identify opportunities for improvements
How much should I expect to travel?
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.