Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Technical Support Engineer
Job ID R31661
Date posted 04/28/2023
Applicant Data Privacy And Protection Notice
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
This position is responsible for providing remote systems supportand maintenance for mission-critical Radiology imaging andworkflow systems that are deployed at customer facilities aroundthe world.The individual is engaged in utilizing their specialized knowledgeofEnterprise Imagingproduct infrastructure andtechnologyas well as industry standardtechnical trainingtoinvestigate and diagnosecustomer complaints and servicing requests.Remote System Administrators are expected to ensure that alldocumentationis in alignment withestablished quality andregulatory standards in addition to providingroot causeanalysis.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Attend toCustomerSupportcasesand troubleshoot issues onChange Healthcare Radiology Solutionsimplemented inlivecustomer environments
- Diagnosing software and hardware malfunctions by utilizing knowledge of Change Healthcare Healthcaresoftware,local&wideareanetworks, Windowsserversand workstations,enterprise-class hardware, infrastructure& storage systems, Oracle databasesand other industryrelevant systemsand methodologies
- Implement or modify complex configuration changes
- Liaisewith internal teamssuch as support, engineering, servicesand salesto deliver oncustomercases as well as implement fixes or workarounds to resolves problems
- Contribute to and excel in afast-paced and highly collaborativeteam-basedworkenvironment
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systemsadministration functions at customer facilities
- Identify opportunities for further team education and growth
- Seek and suggest competence and career development opportunitiesto current management
- Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment tocontinuous learning and personal development
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or ComputerTechnology Diploma and equivalent experience or equivalent relatedexperience and certification (MCSE, A+, etc.)
- Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule to provide coverage over the hours of 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST and be available for scheduled on-call pager support
- 2+yearsexperiencediagnosing and troubleshooting software and/or on computer systems
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and TCP/IP networking and routing
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Knowledge of clinical workflow and HL7 and DICOM standards
Benefits & Company Statement
Change Healthcare is one of the largest, independent healthcare technology companies in the United States. We are a key catalyst of a value-based healthcare system working alongside our customers and partners to accelerate the journey towards improved lives and healthier communities.
We provide software and analytics, network solutions and technology-enabled services that help our customers obtain actionable insights, exchange mission-critical information, control costs, optimize revenue opportunities, increase cash flow and effectively navigate the shift to value-based healthcare. Our solutions enable improved efficiencies and insights for all major stakeholders across the healthcare system, including commercial and governmental payers, employers, hospitals, physicians and other providers, laboratories and consumers.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Jobs For You
You currently do not have any saved jobs.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.