Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Technical Support Engineer
Job ID R27658
Date posted 09/23/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
This position is responsible for providing remote systems supportand maintenance for mission-critical Radiology imaging andworkflow systems that are deployed at customer facilities aroundthe world.The individual is engaged in utilizing their specialized knowledgeofEnterprise Imagingproduct infrastructure andtechnologyas well as industry standardtechnical trainingtoinvestigate and diagnosecustomer complaints and servicing requests.Remote System Administrators are expected to ensure that alldocumentationis in alignment withestablished quality andregulatory standards in addition to providingroot causeanalysis.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Attend toCustomerSupportcasesand troubleshoot issues onChange Healthcare Radiology Solutionsimplemented inlivecustomer environments
- Diagnosing software and hardware malfunctions by utilizing knowledge of Change Healthcare Healthcaresoftware,local&wideareanetworks, Windowsserversand workstations,enterprise-class hardware, infrastructure& storage systems, Oracle databasesand other industryrelevant systemsand methodologies
- Implement or modify complex configuration changes
- Liaisewith internal teamssuch as support, engineering, servicesand salesto deliver oncustomercases as well as implement fixes or workarounds to resolves problems
- Contribute to and excel in afast-paced and highly collaborativeteam-basedworkenvironment
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systemsadministration functions at customer facilities
- Identify opportunities for further team education and growth
- Seek and suggest competence and career development opportunitiesto current management
- Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment tocontinuous learning and personal development
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or ComputerTechnology Diploma and equivalent experience or equivalent relatedexperience and certification (MCSE, A+, etc.)
- Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule to provide coverage over the hours of 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST and be available for scheduled on-call pager support
- 2+yearsexperiencediagnosing and troubleshooting software and/or on computer systems
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and TCP/IP networking and routing
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Knowledge of clinical workflow and HL7 and DICOM standards
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.