Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Software QA Engineer
Job ID R26821
Location Richmond, British Columbia
Date posted 06/06/2022
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Software Test Engineer
What will I be responsible for in this job?
- Performs requirement analysis and development of manual Test Cases
- Conducts test execution and produces required test artifacts
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Working with development teams, resolving technical issues, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Lead and coordinate testing efforts
- Define and own the QA processes and strategies in an Agile development environment.
- Adhere to Standards for QA as required for Medical Devices
What are the requirements?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- IT Knowledge in Windows products and Infrastructure
- Ability to troubleshoot network and OS issues
- Strong understanding Experience in working with Testing tools such as Postman.
- Proficient in Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Familiarity with Medical Imaging Standards (DICOM/HL7)
- Proficiency in performing SQL queries
- Experienced in running & scripting performance testing for Frontend/Backend process involving UI/Databases.
- Experience in Test Automation
Please note that it is preferred you be in your current position for a minimum of 1 year to be eligible to apply for other internal positions.
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.