Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Customer Success Manager
Job ID R31402
Date posted 03/07/2023
Applicant Data Privacy And Protection Notice
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
As a CSM, you will be the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across Enterprise Imaging to accelerate the expansion of our Imaging solutions within each customer. The ideal candidate is passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer and motivated by shared success. We’re looking for a driven, innovative CSM who is interested in using his/her customer relationship management and strategic leadership skills to help us achieve our goal of being a trusted and valued partner for our customers.
- Accountable as a single point of contact and escalation to track cross-department, cross-process or cross-site issues and facilitate closure through coordination of appropriate resources (both internal/external).
- Assist customers to seek out opportunities to expand their usage and adoption of their EI Cloud solutions.
- Develop and execute regular Strategic Customer Success Plans in partnership with your assigned accounts.
- Drive Customer Engagement for all EI VOC programs. CSAT/NPS surveys, and Community User Groups.
- Develop relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- Close the loop on all feedback received from the customer including product enhancement requests, outstanding issues, and strategic improvement initiatives.
- Track & monitor account status and identify areas of concern.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a technical support environment or project management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer account management or customer success
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a cloud-based radiology/cardiology environment if preferred but not a minimum or required
- Previous experience with Cloud-based Healthcare Solutions
- Proven track record in developing relationships & ensuring clinical, operational, and financial success of their cloud investment.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective escalation management skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities to break down complex technical tasks into executable and measurable steps.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations.
- You foster a consistent understanding of strategy, translate it into defined plans, and "stay the course" to implement it while anticipating and identifying where change or mitigation is needed.
- You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General office demands
- You will be required to travel 10% or less. Current State: We are all working virtually now.
- This is a remote/virtual position
- Territory: Nationwide
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Jobs For You
You currently do not have any saved jobs.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.