Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R27753
Date posted 06/13/2022
Overview of Position
The Contract Administrator is responsible for tasks pertaining to all aspects of Contracting for all Imaging customers, including processing purchase orders, Fast Track and other orders, contract requests, contract facilitation, contract drafting, contract issues, bookings, amendment requests, and amendment drafting. The Contract Specialist is responsible for providing accurate and timely Contracts and contract-related documents to Sales and the Customer in an efficient and professional manner. The Contract Specialist serves as liaison between various groups and works closely with Sales, Sales Solution Architects, Order Specialists, Legal, Technical Accounting, AR, Contract Operations, and other departments.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Process and record all Customer POs
- Process and track all contract requests, Fast Track orders, Government orders, and Vendor Agreement orders
- Review all requests and communicate with Sales or Customer on special requirements, missing information, deadlines etc., and ensure Customer and Sales needs are met
- Analyze requests, quotes and documents from a quality, suitability, and Regulatory perspective (following Business Unit, Legal and Regulatory, Technical Accounting, and Contract Ops guidelines); reject quotes and documents with deficiencies; flag deals and notify Manager of any prospective Legal, Regulatory or Technical Accounting issues
- Collaborate with Sales Solution Architects to ensure quotes are accurate and deliverable
- Determine if contracts or amendments require Legal, Regulatory Technical Accounting or Amendment Accounting review and approvals
- Research old agreements and facility information using various databases and online sources
- Draft Contracts or Amendments within drafting parameters
- Package and submit requests to Legal for Contracts or Amendments above threshold
- Perform Quality Assurance checks on Contracts, Amendments, letters,
- Revise Contracts or Amendments based on Sales or Customer request
- Assist Order Specialists with questions on maintenance-related sections, hardware removals and Amendments
- Draft notices or letters as necessary
- Other projects or responsibilities that may be assigned
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelors or Diploma in Administrative Management, Accounting / Finance or Business
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a sales environment or high-level customer service environment
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong Keyboarding skills, 45 WPM, and solid math skills
- Highly developed organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly in a high pace, challenging environment
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- 1+ year of experience with contracts and contract language
- Basic accounting experience
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Great Attention to detail
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
None. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.