Senior Manager - Patient Access Operations Call Centers
Port Saint Lucie, Florida - Additional locations
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Senior Manager, Patient Access Operations Call Centers
Overview of Position
The Senior Manager, Patient Access Operations will provide leadership to the day-to-day and strategic operations of multiple accounts consisting of teams of contact center agents, team leaders, and supervisors. As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of various healthcare programs, which includes all processes and services within the division. This includes regular monitoring of site performance through available standards and metrics ensuring that the company’s goals and objectives are achieved.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Direct involvement in recruitment, selection, onboarding and ongoing skills development for all direct reports, ensuring Change Healthcare attracts and retains the best talent
- Overall responsibility for Supervisors and in some case’s team leads who are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of agents handling patients questions and issues
- Conduct client weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reviews
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years previous experience in managing large complex contact centers
- Must have experience in coaching, mentoring and fostering a positive work environment
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict management
- Ability to acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of company operations, systems, contract guidelines and other required policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but will also consider someone with 7+ years of relevant contact center management experience
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to make sound business judgments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage a variety of people
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
How much should I expect to travel?
Post COVID, minimal travel as needed may be required. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Adviser will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've received your offer letter, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.