Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Lead Training Facilitator
Job ID R27259
Date posted 05/18/2022
Training Facilitator/Curriculum developer
Overview of Position
The Training Facilitator/Curriculum developer will effectively deliver and facilitate classroom training in support of client programs to ensure superior workforce preparation; specifically, with front line representative level employees.
The focus of this position is facilitation, development and delivery of program curriculum for new and existing agents.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Instruct new hire and continuing education program specific training
- Utilize effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques and accelerated learning techniques using a variety of training delivery modalities in a live classroom environment
- Assess, design, develop, and evaluate a variety of new hire and developmental courses for employees that demonstrate sound instructional principles and promote mastery of subject matter
- Complete daily training administrative work such as tracking of student data, timekeeping, and other administrative tasks as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Facilitate transition of students from training to work environment, ensuring competency levels meet business needs
- Adhere to developed classroom agenda/timelines and content flow
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 7+ years training experience in a call center environment
- 3+ years curriculum design and develop experience, including total course materials for participants and facilitators, student outlines, handouts, facilitator guides, performance exercises, evaluations, activities, job aids and all other required materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Prior experience in customer service or call center environment
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal associates.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team.
- Articulate 360 suite, Adobe Creative Cloud or similar e-Learning authoring tools
- Knowledge of general Change Healthcare operating policies and procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Some travel may be required
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.