Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R28406
Date posted 09/24/2022
Overview of Position
Sr. Consultants have a responsibility to provide good service to our clients as a routine component of daily work. In addition, there are a number of activities (with the list still evolving) that need to be performed to sell projects and services, manage engagements, management of clients, and support administrative activities. Performing these activities is vital to the continuing success of Change Healthcare’s Consulting Group.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Identify opportunities with new clients
- Identify additional opportunities in existing clients
- Participate in the business development and sales process (SOW, resource requests, project budget and other documents as needed)
- Responsible for full time service delivery
- Provide services to clients across three or more functional areas and service lines
- Responsible for client deliverable development
- Update Share Point for client sites on a timely basis (deliverable, communications, status reports)
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 8 or more years’ experience in healthcare related Operations, IT, and Consulting Services
- Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of equivalent experience. Master’s degree in a field applicable to this position, i.e., Health Plan Administration, Business, or other related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated success delivering customer service, consulting service, and contributing or leading a project
- Analytical experience is required in Implementation of core healthcare related applications, Care Management, or related health plan functional areas.
- Must be familiar with health plan processes and major functionality.
- Expert use of healthcare-related Core Claims Applications or Care Management, and related Ancillary applications and all Microsoft Office software tools, Visio, and SharePoint.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills are required
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General Office Demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Up to 80% travel is required
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.