Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Project Manager 2
Job ID R26828
Date posted 09/24/2022
Overview of Position
The Project Manager facilities and monitors all aspects of a project related to a newly signed Client contract and any operational initiatives. This includes maintaining a detailed Implementation plan, conducting, participating in weekly internal and client calls while overseeing project deliverables. Expectations and communication of the project milestones will be managed by the Project Manager. If there are issues identified, resolutions and escalations will be required.
The Project Manager must manage, facilitate, and motivate team members throughout the life cycle of the project. These Teams include internal Operations, Client Management, various Change Healthcare Product Teams along with the Client.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Assisting in training of any new team members.
- Review Scope of Services contained within Client contracts and operational processes
- Responsible for the creation, organization, execution, and completion of the project tasks
- Conduct project related calls starting with an Information sharing call, proceeded by Internal and Client calls
- Establish sidebar calls to discuss specific tasks in more detail
- Communicate project status and barriers to key stake holders throughout the project
- Collaboratively and effectively work with internal and external teams including vendors
- Initiate action to direct the analysis and solution to defined problems
- Manage project timelines
- Must be able to identify, manage and escalate potential risks to the project.
- Ensure internal and external client satisfaction through delivery of the project with agreed upon scope and schedule
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Always communicate information in a tactful and positive manner
- Will have the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks while managing multiple projects
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external teams
- Strong problem-solving skills are required to have a structured approach to solving problems to achieve a positive result
- Must have the ability to meet position metric goals
- Other duties as assigned
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 2-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in project management
- 2+ years in revenue cycle operations experience
- Practical experience in and/or knowledge of healthcare, managed care, government programs or health plans
- Understanding of project management concepts and methodologies
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Knowledge of the project management process
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Escalation management
- Active Listener
- Problem solver
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Time management
- Works well within a team
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills both written and verbal
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
• Remote Environment
How much should I expect to travel?
• 25% travel
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.