Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Senior Client Executive- Payer Payment Integrity
Job ID R25827
Date posted 04/08/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
The Sr. Client Executive, Payer (SCE) position will focus on developing long-term relationships within the portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders within each customer. Additionally, the position will require the ability to analyze operations, organizational challenges, and identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the products/solutions in use. This role’s focus is to ensure we are meeting and exceeding customer’s needs and expectations. The SCE manages oversees a sizeable book of our larger, accounts.
What will by my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at multiple levels within assigned customer accounts.
- Help clients succeed with our products, develop a vision for how the product can be used, proactively identify potential issues that could hamper success, and ensure that the appropriate Change Healthcare resources are working to resolve these issues.
- Identify opportunities for up- selling within the portfolio and cross-selling new products across Change Healthcare, selling add-on services, and laying the foundation for sales success.
- Meets assigned goals for vertical, revenue retention, reference ability and growth in assigned accounts.
- Leads collaborative planning process, monthly and/or quarterly business reviews; chairs implementation steering committees and support the development of mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones with clients.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Drive reference ability in the client base.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum of 7+ years progressive healthcare payor account management preference experience in clinical applications
- Bachelor’s degree in related area of study or equivalent experience
Whatother skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Proven track record of successful management, service and/or revenue retention activities for complex customers or projects
- Preferred experience working with large managed care organizations or large integrated care delivery systems
- Professional and effective communication skills required including comfort with conversations that create clarity and improve collaboration at all levels within complex and diverse organizations
- Highly organized and capable of driving multiple projects to completion simultaneously
- Successful track record of working as a part of dynamic, fast-paced and growing teams that are results oriented and collaborative
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with Excel, CRM tools, and Net Promoter Score preferred
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- You will be required to travel 50%.
- Current State: We are all working virtual/remote now.
- Territory: MD, DC, PA, NY, NJ, PA, DE, CT, VA, ME
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.