Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R27927
Date posted 06/23/2022
Overview of Position
Implementing on-premise medical imaging systems. Build, configure, install, and upgrade servers, workstations, network & storage devices. This may include moving and unpacking hardware. Responsible for implementation, testing, and training on Change Healthcare (CHC) Enterprise Imagining (EI) products to ensure system performance is set up in accordance with specifications for optimal patient care/regulatory requirements. Additional tasks may include traveling onsite, training customer technical and clinical staff, and providing implementation support. Due to COVID restrictions, this position will be a remote position. You should have a quiet and functional space where you can professionally support customer requests.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Implementing a medical imaging system
- Work with customers and their vendors to integrate existing systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to validate the functionality of all systems, workflows, and imaging data access methods
- For on-premise PACS, performing software installation, system configuration, quality test, packing, and documentation according to EI defined processes
- Preparing, testing, and/or upgrading EI products/solutions and system databases
- Responsible for all parts issued for builds which include counting, recording, exchange, replacement, report shortages, and filing RMA reports
- Troubleshoot complex issues on production and test systems. Perform Final Quality Assurance for finished systems as assigned in accordance to EI quality system
- Onsite Travel. Implementing and supporting EI solutions, including customer training
- Liaison with internal teams, including R&D, Support, Systems Engineering, Production, and Sales as required to deliver on customer requests
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer technology diploma or equivalent or 2 years of related experience in lieu
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience building and configuring systems as well as supporting both internal and external customers
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Microsoft OS-level support. Knowledge of Windows servers, databases, networking, and enterprise-class information systems
- Radiology workflow and PACS experience
- Understanding of HL7 and DICOM
How much should I expect to travel?
This position may require up to 25% travel
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.