Sr. Sales Executive, Value Based Care - Payer
Job ID R27648
Date posted 06/20/2022
With our consultative approach, we learn about each organization we work with and the issues they’re facing to determine how we can partner over the long term to provide the most value. We have an extensive portfolio of engagement, financial, and clinical products and services that can be leveraged to make the biggest impact to our partners’ businesses. We continue to serve as a trusted advisor, evaluating ways to solve challenges and provide solutions that are customized to their environment.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Sales Executive at Change Healthcare?
Check out some of the key competencies we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Builds Networks
- Identifies Needs
- Plans and Prepares
- Presents Solutions
- Fosters Teamwork
- Drives Results
This path illustrates one possible career trajectory. Your career path could include lateral moves between our sales teams as you learn new products and solutions, progressively complex individual contributor roles or a career in Sales Management based on your aspirations.
Career Path Steps
- Step 1: Sales Executive
- Step 2: Senior Sales Executive
- Step 3: Sales Director
- Step 4: Director
- Step 5: Sales Vice President
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Sr. Sales Executive, Value Based Care - Payer
The Sales Executive, Value Based Payment sales is responsible for achieving an assigned yearly sales objectives representing Change Healthcare's multiple product offerings for Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial lines of business. This is a full-time position reporting to the Vice President of Payer Sales. We are looking to expand our sales team immediately by adding a driven and dedicated sales professionals to the team to address the expanding market opportunity in Value Based Care, Alternative Payment Models and Total Cost of Care. The sales professional will be responsible for driving strategy and execution in his/hers assigned territory. Candidates must be able to travel up to 50%, regional travel to client locations.
- Identifying opportunities to sell payment solutions into existing payer customers and net new logo’s
- Directing and conducting sales presentations
- Collaborating with Client Executives and Solution Sales Executives (SSE’s) to coordinate sales efforts
- Developing and mastering a thorough understanding Decision Analytics
- Building relationships with C-Suite at assigned key accounts
- Orchestrate and lead detailed pre-sales planning and strategy, post sales handoff to implementation and ongoing knowledge transfer to Client Executives, Senior Client Executives and supporting staff
- Negotiate and close contracts and coordinate with CHC legal and product management as needed
- Work closely with Sales Management and Senior CHC Executives to develop and customize Decision Analytics solutions for key payer clients
- Complex selling via consultative sales process to assigned payer customers
- Developing Sales Strategy in concert with CHC Management
- Keeping all opportunities current with Salesforce and providing periodic updates to management
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within accounts and communicating to Client Account teams
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ sales and development experience
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions to large national accounts
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Value Based Care across Commercial and Government Programs (MA, MD, and ACA)
- Manage multiple, competing priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships across the organization, especially at the Payer C-Level and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Maintain industry, product specific knowledge and competitor differentiation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- New business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer)
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Environment – Office environment, up to 50% travel required.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.