Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R26696
Date posted 04/26/2022
What will I be responsible for in this job?
Responsible for conducting introductory training courses for internal staff, mid-level managers and offshore teams. Training will primarily occur virtually with the possibility for in-person training as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide training on multiple medical billing computer systems to new hires, existing employees, management, and clients
- Provide new hire training to assist employees in acclimating to the medical billing profession and Change Healthcare
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials, including the method, media, and documentation to be presented
- Responsible for various reporting requirements, including utilizing the company LMS for training and testing monitoring
- Develop and document all workflow processes and procedures, coordinate with a pathway team as necessary
- Coordinate all aspects of training activities with clients, management, and employees
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities for program effectiveness as well as develop solutions to less-effective programs
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
- As needed, travel to client site for new system implementation training development
What are the requirements?
- Required: College degree in adult learning or equivalent work experience
- Experience with physician RCM a plus
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and various methods and mediums to effectively train users of all experience levels
- Ability to communicate well with an audience / customer base of all people at all levels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to self-edit
- Critical thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches
- Judgment and decision making
- Emotional intelligence – being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they act the way they do as well as maintaining control over your own reactions in any given context
- Ability for public speaking
- Team oriented
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- 1+ year of experience in a training capacity – preference given to formal training experience
- 1+ years RCM experience preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Visio
- Experience with multiple functions within RCM a plus
- Experience with multiple billing platforms (GE Centricity, Epic, Cerner, Imagine, MMIS, MDIV) a plus
- Preference to candidates with a background in developing training programs in the RCM business
- MS Office including Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook: Proficient
- Webex: ability to utilize or transfer skills from another distance learning technology
- Experience using Capterra, Adobe Captivate, Learning Management Systems, and other training software a plus
- Reading comprehension – ability to understand and make sense of written materials
- Possess excellent project management and organizational skills, ability to research and review processes, and plan and effectively manage time
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible to accept new and changing priorities
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and work towards self-improvement and professional growth
- Ability to learn new computer systems in a face paced environment and provide training to new users
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.