Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
IT Service Owner (Stability and Resilience)
Job ID R28259
Date posted 06/30/2022
What will I be responsible for in this job?
The IT Stability and Resilience lead will oversee the development and deployment of key strategic projects and programs with a primary focus on initiatives that jointly impact our IT organization and business units. This individual will be responsible for delivering on-time, on-budget and high-quality projects and programs to improve production stability and Service Level attainment. While this role will not have direct reports he/she must exhibit the skills to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization.
Primary duties will include:
- Develop and drive the adoption of the strategic roadmap for the Stability and Resilience service, maximizing product value by articulating, communicating, and prioritizing features that enable the achievement CHC’s Service Level Objectives.
- Works independently on one or more mid to large size projects which involve a high level of complexity, visibility, and cross-functional involvement
- Manage the product backlog by writing stories that achieve the desired outcomes, owning decisions around prioritizing and delivering features, leading agile ceremonies, measuring velocity to ensure future milestone dates are met, and continuously measure OKR’s to ensure the product is achieving its intended outcomes.
- Work in an open, collaborative and approachable manner to inspire optimal solutions that achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by finding the smartest, most efficient solutions. This includes evaluating projects that will drive production stability and resilience, implementing the Permit To Operate (P2O) which enables a shift left strategy of designing for security and operations, and implementing future roadmap items as identified through thematic issues as they emerge.
- Drive continual ideation to build the product backlog and improve the employee experience by conducting empathy interviews with curators and consumers of S&R policy content.
- Identify and assess Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to continually measure and increase the business value derived from enabled operational solutions. Serve as a passionate evangelist to influence cross-team delivery and adoption of a value-driven Stability and Resilience, and the Enterprise Service Management strategy.
- Mentor ADP’s as required on rotation through ESM, enabling a superior experience by achieving program objectives, removing impediments, providing coaching and managing priorities.
What are the requirements?
- Years of experience: 7+ years of functional experience within Information Technology managing complex and cross functional projects.
- Education: BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience.
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Operational and process level IT Service Management experience including Incident, Problem, Change and Release management, driving High Availability, and DEV Ops and Site Reliability concepts.
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Ability to influence and break down silos within organizations as well as across organizations.
- Be able to influence others, using personal rather than positional power.
- Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting).
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Relationship building: Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams. Additionally, Ability and comfort with working at executive levels.
- ServiceNow experience
How much should I expect to travel? Up to 10%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.