Senior Product Manager, Consumer Payments
Own, launch, and drive the end-to-end lifecycle of enterprise software products that shape the future of Change Healthcare’s product portfolio, support our mission, and foster customer interaction to streamline sales deals. Together with sales, operations, engineering, program management, and legal, you have the opportunity to be the change agent of a winning collaborative team that is focused on driving growth as a strategic priority.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Product Manager at Change Healthcare?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Customer Focused
- Team Oriented
“I love working with my customers and helping them solve business challenges in their shift to a more patient-centric revenue cycle. At Change Healthcare we are seeking to inspire a better healthcare system and I cannot think of a better way to do that then partnering and innovating with our customers. Product management gives me the opportunity work with internal stakeholders across our organization in pursuit of providing true value to our customers.” Nicholas Raup
AVP, Product Management
“The Product Manager sets the tone for a product, understands the customer’s pain points, leads a team, takes various forms of input, and ultimately makes the product-related decisions. At Change Healthcare, our products are game changing solutions that are improving the fabric of the US Health System. Change promotes a positive and energetic culture that incubates design thinking solves for complex healthcare issues. Join us for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career experience that impacts our quality of life.” Stacey Fontenot
VP of Product Management
There are numerous career paths and opportunities for growth at Change Healthcare. Below is an example of the trajectory you could have in your Product Management career.
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paying for Performance
Rewards and Recognition
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Alpharetta, Georgia - Additional locations
Senior Product Manager, Consumer Payments
Senior Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution of product strategy all through the life cycle of the Consumer Payments solutions. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, owning the product backlog and collaborating with cross functional teams across the business in order to ensure successful deployment and roll out of products. Additionally, Product Manager will collaborate with peers to ensure that that the product roadmap is aligned with company’s overall strategy and goals.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Work with solution GM and gather/prioritize requirements and improve existing payment and new solutions like Member to Provider Payments, Disbursement solutions and Payment APIs.
- Create partnerships with payment processing companies, bank partners, technology partners and forge partnerships and seamless integrations.
- Partner with R&D (engineering) and drive product development and operations to commercialize new products that are developed in business payments area.
- Own product development backlog and work with internal stakeholders such as IT, Sales, Account Management, compliance, legal etc.
- Work on payment innovations in the field of healthcare consumer payments and disbursements.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure that that the product roadmap is aligned with company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Be responsible for planning and execution of next generation of products and product enhancements and drive execution.
- Collaborate with business and all cross-functional client-facing teams to define market opportunities, understand user needs and incorporate new product features on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate product life cycle management from whiteboard to revenue, and management of existing product lines.
- Help create product vision and strategy, product road maps as well as write detailed specification of product requirements, workflows and user stories.
- Help facilitate sprint planning and grooming with IT using Agile development framework
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to define product requirements and organizational readiness for product rollouts.
- Create product documentation and internal training. Share product and domain knowledge.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally, drive best practice research and bench marking to build best in class solutions. Mentor team members.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience is required in the field of product management or Business Analysis.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or an equivalent in work experience
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Experience in payments processing industry is required and experience with card processing; such as MasterCard and VISA are highly desirable.
- Experience in Healthcare payments is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with Software Engineers, Architects and QA.
- Experience in Agile development or comparable software development methodology
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to drive execution of complex and enterprise level technology solutions.
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal are necessary.
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Understanding of ledger accounting
- Knowledge of payment operations and fulfillment services
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General Office Demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- Approximately 10%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.