Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Senior Manager, Revenue Cycle Training
Job ID R26867
Date posted 04/26/2022
What will I be responsible for in this job?
The Senior Manager, Operational Readiness is responsible to oversee a newly centralized team dedicated to standardize all TES Physician RCM Role-based and Remediation Training with a focus on identifying appropriate solutions through root cause analysis.
The Senior Manager, Operational Readiness TES Physician RCM is responsible for creating and driving data-driven strategy, development, and execution for customer and team member training needs resulting in new and offshore team members’ operational performance.
Work with operational and business leaders to understand customer and support development and training needs. Perform needs analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate solution to training development and implementation challenges.
Create a strategy to develop, manage, and scale training programs, including a migration of facilitator-based training to eLearning modules, for both customers and agents for multiple product segments.
Refine and implement training processes and standards.
Work with a team of training professionals to develop product and services training programs for customers and internal customer service agents.
Manage complex relationships with stakeholders in an environment with short deadlines and high business impact. Work through challenges and emerging training needs of a fast-paced, dynamic organization amidst competing priorities.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Design, lead and execute operational readiness priorities including modeling new hire, billing system and functional training activities
- Participate in the development of business strategy for the Physician RCM Services operating unit, focused on new and existing customer growth, improved operations efficiency, and increased customer value creation
- Partner with Analytics to develop standardized reporting metrics measuring the ROI of all training outcomes and activities
- Partner with Operations, Operations Innovation and TES Quality Assurance to identify areas of opportunity for improved training processes
- Oversee our Offshore Partner’s training programs, develop and monitor training expectations and requirements, and continually assess the efficacy of their training
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or relevant experience
- Master’s degree in related discipline: adult education, instructional design, organizational leadership, or related field, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience driving Learning and Development design, implementation, and management
- 5+ years team leadership experience
- 5+ years revenue cycle management experience
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Experience developing and/or managing training programs for a variety of audiences including customers and team members
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and various methods and mediums to effectively train users of all experience levels
- Experience documenting clearly defined processes, standard operating procedures, policies
- Knowledge of revenue cycle management
- Strong emotional intelligence and conflict management to be able to execute on tough decisions as a service-delivery owner
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Familiarity and/or experience with program management tools, content and digital asset management systems, eLearning authoring software, and translation processes
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Experience with multiple billing platforms (GE Centricity, Epic, Cerner, MMIS, MDIV) a plus
- Leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Public Speaking
- Skilled in PMO Management tools
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as PMM, Six Sigma and iterative methodologies (such as Agile)
How much should I expect to travel?
- 25% w/potential for international travel
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.