Sales Account Executive Medical Imaging
Job ID R26751
Date posted 04/20/2022
With our consultative approach, we learn about each organization we work with and the issues they’re facing to determine how we can partner over the long term to provide the most value. We have an extensive portfolio of engagement, financial, and clinical products and services that can be leveraged to make the biggest impact to our partners’ businesses. We continue to serve as a trusted advisor, evaluating ways to solve challenges and provide solutions that are customized to their environment.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Sales Executive at Change Healthcare?
Check out some of the key competencies we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Builds Networks
- Identifies Needs
- Plans and Prepares
- Presents Solutions
- Fosters Teamwork
- Drives Results
This path illustrates one possible career trajectory. Your career path could include lateral moves between our sales teams as you learn new products and solutions, progressively complex individual contributor roles or a career in Sales Management based on your aspirations.
Career Path Steps
- Step 1: Sales Executive
- Step 2: Senior Sales Executive
- Step 3: Sales Director
- Step 4: Director
- Step 5: Sales Vice President
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Sales Account Executive Medical Imaging
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Sales Account Executive Medical Imaging
Overview of Position
The Enterprise Imaging Account Executive is responsible for increasing market share for net new Enterprise Imaging solutions customers and managing existing customers . The Account Executive will lead the sales process and drive to closure net new imaging solutions opportunities and Add-ons/Upgrades in their assigned target area to achieve or exceed assigned quota. Once an opportunity has been successfully generated, the Sales Executive will be supported by subject matter experts to win the clinical and technical vote during the prospects imaging solution evaluation process. Other responsibilities include leveraging social media and web-based marketing tools to increase market awareness of EI solutions thru targeted account marketing and C-suite account relationship building.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
Customer Facing Sales Activities 80%
Non-Sales Related Activities including collaboration with account management 20%
- Identify opportunities to sell solutions to net new customers including actively developing and implementing strategies to generate opportunities for Enterprise Imaging solutions in assigned area
- Establish high value relationships with key Enterprise Imaging influencers/decision makers within targeted assigned area
- Work collaboratively with the sales specialist and solution consultants who will be contributing competitive positioning strategies, RFP responses, quoting/pricing, solution demonstrations and site visits to effectively position the strongest offering and assure increased win rate
- Lead sales process for Enterprise Imaging opportunities and drive to closure net new EI opportunities in assigned area to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Manage all aspects of legal/contracting including issues management and resolution
- Provide Imaging business unit with input on Enterprise Imaging customer facing messaging
- Gather and provide competitive intelligence to be leveraged by product management when establishing Enterprise Imaging roadmap
- Leverage social media and web-based marketing tools to increase market awareness of our EI solutions thru targeted account marketing
- Complete deal trackers, close plans, and conduct internal deals reviews
- Provide accurate and timely reporting via Sales Force to sales leadership as defined including forecasting
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Medical imaging experience (sales and/or clinical)
- Outgoing personality/hunter mentality
- Demonstratable track record of listening/understanding complex customer needs
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Selling into C-Suite with hospital systems
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Imaging value propositions
- Experience within cardiology and/or radiology
- PACS/CPACS, clinical, or IT capital experience with demonstrated experience
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Up to 75% travel within geographic territory
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.