Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Program Manager (Platform Operations Site Reliability Engineering)
Job ID R29460
Date posted 09/22/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Program Manager, Platform Operations Site Reliability Engineering
Overview of Position
The Program Manager is a position that is part of the enterprise technology team and reports into the Director, Program Management. This position leads the cross-company coordination and management for the strategic, enterprise-wide Intelligent Healthcare Platform (IHP). The Program Manager will support and work closely with the Platform Operational Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team, which is dedicated to efficiently managing our cloud platforms to ensure that all Change Healthcare products and services are deployed using best-practices and are highly available. The Program Manager coordinates, facilitates, and aligns teams to drive progress and delivery on all program objectives and targets, partnering closely with multiple teams including other Change Healthcare Software Engineering / R&D, Quality Assurance, Product Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, and Information Security on the holistic success of the program.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage and facilitate program components including planning, risk management, retrospectives, and guiding deliverables across SAFe agile teams
- Align with senior-level team members to drive program priorities
- Measure, monitor, and ensure the health of the program components from financial, dependency, risk & mitigation, and schedule perspectives
- Seek out and problem solve for barriers / challenges / opportunities and work to improve team processes and procedures
- Maintain visibility, communicate, and educate on key program components, releases, and operational metrics
- Maintain healthy collaboration between all disciplines including Business, Product Management, Enterprise Architecture, Software Engineering/ R&D, Technical Operations, Information Security, Client Implementations, and Launch Coordinator
- Bring a “can do” attitude and flexibility to the role as the program moves through new phases and priorities
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project or Program Manager (strong preference for SAFe Agile-Scrum SDLC experience)
- Experience working with remote teams in an agile environment and directly with product managers and product owners
- Good understanding of, and experience with, technical systems; ability to identify technical solutions for business problems
- Understand the software development life cycle
- Experience with process improvement and change management
- Experience with analyzing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information, forming opinions with corresponding recommendations, and presenting the results to key stakeholders including senior leadership
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- SAFe certification or implementing SAFe across an organization
- Effective verbal/written communication skills, strong listening, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams within multiple geographic locations to meet demanding deliverables
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely, innovative and a detailed oriented professional with project management experience
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.