Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Product Support Representative - Medical Network/EDI
Job ID R31069
Date posted 03/09/2023
Applicant Data Privacy And Protection Notice
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Fully Remote - U.S.
The Product Support Representative will provide Product Support, Project Management, and Employee Mentoring/Training support for the Medical Network EDI team. This position will perform employee quality audits, triage, and provide guidance to team members on escalated or critical issues. The candidate will answer and resolve customer support issues within the team’s stated SLA’s, processes, and policies. Additionally, the Product Support Representative will provide project management coordination, oversight, and ownership with cross-functional responsibilities to areas within and outside of support.
- Coordinate and handle escalated customer issues
- Research and analyze trends of KPI’s
- Assist management with the hiring process, onboarding, and training of new hires
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices, continuing expectations and performance metrics related to team and departmental goals
- Monitor, coach, and support team members on day-to-day basis
- Facilitate training needed for new product rollouts or refresher training for existing products
- Establish and deliver coordinated and up to date new employee training for EDI roles
- Facilitate additional training needed for new product roll outs or refresher training for existing products
- Point person on attending and disseminating PRT initiatives/updates as outlined by Product, maintain defined interval engagements with key 3rd Party Business Partners, liaise between Support, Product, Development, and IT Operational teams regarding aged customer technical/product defects
- Team Project work to include but not limited to process improvement implementation, document and maintain department processes and customer communication templates
- Coordinate with Level 2 and IT on the tracking, prioritization, and completion or customer/product-level development CRs in product backlog
- Bachelor’s degree OR 5+ years of professional business experience
- 3+ years’ experience in technical support in a healthcare environment
- Experience in healthcare with an understanding of product support and product management
- Experience working on cross functional projects that involve all levels of management
- Experience with creating content curriculum and delivery
- Experience with CRM’s (SAP, Salesforce, OnBase, HIPAA X12, SQL, APIs)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint
- Experience in quality assurance
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare transactions/components, specific product-line functions
- Supervisor or team lead experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong time management skills
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
General office demands
- Flexible work environments
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
- Educational assistance programs
- US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
- Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
- Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
- *Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
Colorado Residents Only:The base pay range for Colorado residents is $25.66 - $52.25 plus any relevant incentive pay programs that may be aligned to the role. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your base pay, Change Healthcare offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental and vision plans; wellness program; health savings account; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; tuition reimbursement; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Jobs For You
You currently do not have any saved jobs.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.