Product Manager, Enterprise Imaging
Own, launch, and drive the end-to-end lifecycle of enterprise software products that shape the future of Change Healthcare’s product portfolio, support our mission, and foster customer interaction to streamline sales deals. Together with sales, operations, engineering, program management, and legal, you have the opportunity to be the change agent of a winning collaborative team that is focused on driving growth as a strategic priority.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Product Manager at Change Healthcare?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Customer Focused
- Team Oriented
“I love working with my customers and helping them solve business challenges in their shift to a more patient-centric revenue cycle. At Change Healthcare we are seeking to inspire a better healthcare system and I cannot think of a better way to do that then partnering and innovating with our customers. Product management gives me the opportunity work with internal stakeholders across our organization in pursuit of providing true value to our customers.” Nicholas Raup
AVP, Product Management
“The Product Manager sets the tone for a product, understands the customer’s pain points, leads a team, takes various forms of input, and ultimately makes the product-related decisions. At Change Healthcare, our products are game changing solutions that are improving the fabric of the US Health System. Change promotes a positive and energetic culture that incubates design thinking solves for complex healthcare issues. Join us for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career experience that impacts our quality of life.” Stacey Fontenot
VP of Product Management
There are numerous career paths and opportunities for growth at Change Healthcare. Below is an example of the trajectory you could have in your Product Management career.
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paying for Performance
Rewards and Recognition
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Alpharetta, Georgia - Additional locations
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Product Manager Enterprise Imaging
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, Enterprise Imaging Infrastructure, the Product Manager serves as the owner for PACS infrastructure and vendor neutral archive solutions. Primary responsibilities of the Product Manager include working collaboratively with customers and internal stakeholders to elicit, analyze, specify and manage requirements so that product development teams can effectively deliver a successful solution that meets the needs of both Change Healthcare and our customers. The Product Manager works with the Enterprise Imaging product development team in the role of Product Owner to develop modern enterprise imaging solutions.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Focuses and prioritizes the development effort, and drives execution of the product plan, from ideation through to requirements, coding, validation and release.
- Leads strategic discussions with customers and subject matter experts to elicit and analyze user needs that ensure the desired stakeholder value is identified
- Leverages an understanding of important issues in the industry, current competitors, and key differentiators to identify and quantify new opportunities to deliver customer value
- Works in an Agile environment and frequently reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Works closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Provides oversight and drives product risk requirements activities, as part of the Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Product Risk Assessments (PRA), and helps ensure that the product risk is understood and appropriately mitigated in the product
- Acts as an ambassador for the product and as a product subject matter expert
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
- Experience in effectively managing software solutions through key stages of the lifecycle in a highly regulated industry
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Experience working in healthcare or with healthcare solutions is preferred
- Understanding of diagnostic imaging terminology and workflow would be a benefit
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 25%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.