Inside Sales Executive
Nashville, Tennessee - Additional locations
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and closing opportunities by demonstrating the value proposition of Change Healthcare Enterprise Imaging solutions. This role makes and receives calls with the main intent of selling products/services. Key activities also include prospect qualification, lead conversion, health checks, voice of the customer, and/or revenue retention motions (product/service contract renewals, extension, upsell and expansion). Serves an assigned territory/client with moderate variables in geography and/or customer complexity.
This role sells in a matrix organization, collaborates with other sales channels to generate new business and is responsible for effectively articulating the value of products or services to customers. Limited field activity may occur, but only on an infrequent basis. The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for developing product or service knowledge to support customer questions and promote offerings and utilizes sales techniques and product knowledge to meet or exceed an established sales quota.
- Pre-selling: 20%
- Selling: 60%
- Account Management: 10%
- Non-Sales Related Activities: 10%
- Conducts discovery/research calls and then prepares for sales calls for assigned markets to ensure successful outcomes
- Listens to customer needs and provides the right business solution and ensures customer achieves optimal product
- Attends to existing customers, reaches out to potential leads, and identifies cross-selling opportunities within accounts where applicable
- Conducts sales presentations
- Provides service and support to customers in the initial contracting stage
- Effectively works with internal staff to ensure new accounts are successfully activated
- Collaborates with other sales channels and account management to ensure maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Makes high volume outbound sales calls and identifies opportunities to sell solutions to existing and net new customers (may also communicate via email or WebEx)
- Actively participates in account sales team calls/meetings with internal and external business partners
- Documents sales activity in Salesforce and participates in reporting progress as needed
- Provisions sales reports and prospect reports
- Maintains sufficient technical knowledge of Change Healthcare product offering, vendors and laws and regulations relating to different states and or service delivery
- Completes other projects and assignments as directed by manager
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales quota
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Four-year college degree or related and equivalent experience
Business Experience –
- 8+ years of new business sales/qualification experience
- Demonstrated experience selling into the healthcare market (preferably Radiology and Cardiology) helpful but not required
- Understanding of Radiology/Cardiology technical solutions, clinical workflows, Medical Imaging trends and hardware platforms
- Knowledge of diagnostic imaging solutions including architecture design and requirements
- Experience in a competitive, sales role where high-volume outbound calls are conducted
- Experience in data tracking in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience in knowledgably educating, consulting and ultimately selling based on customer need including ability to assess need and articulate product fulfillment and improvement
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities and close opportunities with limited guidance
Specialized Knowledge/Skills –
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong written skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven with strong time management and organization skills including documentation
- Successful track record of working as a part of dynamic, fast-paced, and growing teams that are results oriented and collaborative
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn systems and new technology quickly and maintain SME level industry and product knowledge
- Willingness to make high volume prospecting and follow up sales calls via telephone
- Ability to work proactively and independently within a fast-paced environment and capable of managing multiple, sales opportunities simultaneously
Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.) –
- Indoors, heated/air-conditioned office. Typical office environment.
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc.) –
- Equipment: Frequently, approximately 90% of the time, uses a computer and telephone.
- Visual Acuity: Proofreads written information. Reads information on computer screens. Works with printed copy as well as with detail displayed on computer screens.
- Travel: Occasional travel up to 10% from office locations to customer and/or internal meeting locations.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Adviser will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've received your offer letter, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.