Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Inside Sales Executive - Small Hospital
Job ID R27254
Date posted 05/12/2022
Inside Sales Executive – Small Hospital
Overview of Position
Under limited direction, a telephonic outbound sales role that is responsible for generating qualified leads in small to mid-sized accounts. Limited field activity may occur, but only on an infrequent basis. Responsible for learning sales techniques and reporting daily or weekly activity to a Field Sales Manager or Inside Sales Team Leader. May also participate on key account sales teams and provide ongoing service and support in named accounts. Frequently reports to a Field Sales Manager of a local sales office but could also be part of a centrally managed team of Inside Sales professionals
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Make cold and warm calls for new market and sales program initiatives
- Maintain sufficient technical knowledge of our product offering, our vendors and or service delivery
- Conduct research and prepare for sales calls for assigned markets to ensure successful outcomes
- Utilize effective sales techniques to increase revenue and customer base
- Effectively secure agreements for assigned prospects and customer accounts
- Meet assigned sales quota
- Actively participate in account sales team calls/meetings with internal and external business partners
- Provide service and support to customers in the initial contracting stage
- Effectively work with internal staff to ensure new accounts are successfully activated
- Proactively recommend services needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Follow up on outstanding account activation's/enrollments with appropriate staff members to ensure process is completed in a timely manner
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 2-5 years of sales & new business/lead generation/qualification experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experienced making high volume outbound calls per day
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience in MS Office, specifically Excel
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.