Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R28405
Date posted 07/25/2022
Overview of Position
The Dental EDI Implementation Analyst role embodies all the Change Healthcare core values in serving our Dental customers. This position is responsible for owning and executing customer implementations in the Provider, Payer, and Channel Partner clearinghouse space. Implementations include Dental Claims, ERA, Eligibility, and Attachments.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Ensures a successful implementation through executing implementation plans, facilitating internal and external meetings, and integrating technologies
- Serve as the primary customer contact during implementation, including determining proper deliverables, monitoring progress of tasks being completed by internal and external project stakeholders
- Customize product configuration/set up to meet customer requirements
- Perform QA on client integration files
- Research and troubleshoot data file integration and connectivity issues, follow through to ensure resolutions prior to implementation
- Oversee and confirm testing activities between customers and Change Healthcare
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3+ years of healthcare EDI Transaction experience for (837D) Dental Claims or 837 Claims, (835) ERA, (270/271) Eligibility, (275) Attachments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of x12 EDI standards
- Reading HTML
- Experience with data exchange standards like CSV, XML
- SQL Querying & Executing Scripts
- Account management/project management experience a plus
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Working EDI transaction support with large health care organizations or large enterprise-wide healthcare software systems desired
- Experience with Healthcare industry, Product, and IT systems
- Ability to program manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously, keeping projects in line with plan
- Ability to problem solve including research of conflicting and/or inaccurate data
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
How much should I expect to travel?
Less than 10%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.