Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R28358
Date posted 07/22/2022
Overview of Position
The Cloud Engineer is a key member of the Enterprise Architecture team. They are responsible for driving cloud networking and application infrastructure strategy, design, deployment, and ongoing support for the Technology Enabled Services division of Change Healthcare.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Design and deploy cloud infrastructure to support cloud migration and delivery of various technology solutions, including both IaaS and PaaS models, using the full suite of Microsoft Azure resources
- Manage and implement full spectrum of network and cloud specific security models in conjunction with Information Security and Compliance teams.
- Develop and deploy automatic and manual process for scale and disaster recovery
- Deliver project documentation such as detailed designs, test plans/test cases, implementation plans, and operations guides over the span of the period of performance.
- Lead, mentor, and sustain DevOps platform practices
- Collaborate with other technologists as a member of a Scaled Agile delivery team
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- B.S. or better in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience doing application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- 3+ years of experience in the architecting, implementation and maintaining Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- 3+ years of Experience with Windows Server management (2012 r2, 2016)
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience planning, configuration, optimization and deploying Microsoft Azure solutions (IaaS, PaaS, VMs, AD, Automation, Monitor, etc.)
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies and standards including software & hardware life cycle, system configuration policies, security, hardening, HA, DR etc.
- Experience writing effective PowerShell scripts
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Application Insights, Microsoft Operations
- Management Suite (OMS), certificates and SSL management
- Experience with Azure Resource Templates
- General understanding of Microservices, such as Docker, Kubernetes preferred
- Deep understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering required]
- Great working knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, and load balancing
- General understanding.Net Framework and/or .Net Core
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications and protocols
- Working knowledge of AGILE, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with limited supervision
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
This is a remote position inside the continental United States.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.