Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Client Executive - Provider Accounts - Enterprise Account Management - Healthcare Technology.
Job ID R26449
Date posted 04/28/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Client Executive-Provider Accounts-Enterprise Account Management-Healthcare Technology
Overview of Position
The Client Executive will create and drive to completion customer specific revenue retention and growth strategies for top tier assigned clients across multiple types of accounts (Revenue Cycle Management, Print and Payments) leveraging operational efficiency/utilization reviews, sales opportunity qualification &/or close, facilitation of training, assistance with onboarding processes, & strategic planning.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Serve as customer operational expert for all aspects of top tier assigned customers across multiple types of accounts (RCM and/or Print/Payment) for both for existing and potential areas of partnership
- Coordinate operational and strategic activities internally to improve customer experience and strengthen corporate processes across Onboarding, Support, Sales, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence, Product, IT, Customer Communications, Billing, & Finance. Responsible for coordination of activity across legacy organizations
- Maintain and expand relational footprint within assigned clients, focus but not limited to, Manager, Director, and VP contacts
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and cultivation of references at each client within assigned portfolio
- Create and deliver Business Reviews with all assigned clients per corporate guidelines
- Create Territory Level and Client level account plans
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years account management experience with a minimum of 2-3 years specific experience with large health care organizations or large enterprise-wide healthcare software systems in revenue cycle.
- Demonstrated track record & proven quota performance
- Experience selling into Hospitals/IDN’s
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Great written and verbal Communication
- Great at building and presenting presentations
- Work well individually and with Team
- Working knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General Office Demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.