Area Vice President, Clinical Interoperability-Remote
With our consultative approach, we learn about each organization we work with and the issues they’re facing to determine how we can partner over the long term to provide the most value. We have an extensive portfolio of engagement, financial, and clinical products and services that can be leveraged to make the biggest impact to our partners’ businesses. We continue to serve as a trusted advisor, evaluating ways to solve challenges and provide solutions that are customized to their environment.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Sales Executive at Change Healthcare?
Check out some of the key competencies we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Builds Networks
- Identifies Needs
- Plans and Prepares
- Presents Solutions
- Fosters Teamwork
- Drives Results
“I’m excited to be a part of the Change Healthcare team. With best in class products and services for healthcare provider and payer clients, Change Healthcare is in a preeminent position to transform healthcare. There isn’t a better place to be in healthcare services right now as we partner with clients to improve their outcomes. I am looking forward to the success we will have together going forward.” Chad Thompson
Senior Sales Executive
“I enjoy working for Change Healthcare because of the abundance of opportunity and positive impact the company makes in the healthcare industry. I’m always excited to discuss solutions that help Payers reduce cost and enable technology for efficiencies. I’ve also had the opportunity to represent multiple products as an individual contributor and a manager, giving me the flexibility to grow within the company. It’s great to work with amazing people at Change Healthcare and deliver value to leaders in the healthcare industry.” Charlotte Lake
“I am excited to be a part of the Change Healthcare Sales Team, where we use our company influence to drive positive changes across the healthcare industry. I am empowered to pursue my passion, develop great relationships, and provide clients and prospects with solutions that benefit their staff and overall organization. I have great internal support throughout our organization.” Jana Maynard
Senior Sales Executive
“Over the past 3+ years, I have been part of the Change Healthcare journey to becoming one organization. Over this past year, I have been energized by the focus and collaboration that has been put on developing and providing training tools and resources that allow all of us to expand our knowledge and be seen as a resource to our current and potential partners.” Shelly Soupir
Senior Sales Executive
“There are a number of benefits for Sales Executives working at Change Healthcare. First, our expansive portfolio allows us to align solutions to our clients’ needs, providing us with broad and deep relationships across the industry. Also, it is rare that a prospect doesn’t have a Change Healthcare solution deployed within their business, allowing me to leverage and build upon existing relationships. Finally, and perhaps the thing I like most about working at Change Healthcare, are the people. Every day, I work with teams whose focus is help clients overcome the challenges and obstacles of our complex industry by applying our collective experience, creativity, and innovation.” Tony Pilotto
Strategic Sales Executive
This path illustrates one possible career trajectory. Your career path could include lateral moves between our sales teams as you learn new products and solutions, progressively complex individual contributor roles or a career in Sales Management based on your aspirations.
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paying for Performance
Rewards and Recognition
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Nashville, Tennessee - Additional locations
AVP Clinical Interoperability
This leader will use their wisdom from prior experience to drive effective BD performance while continuing to enhance a strong foundation for growing the business. Ideally, the new leader will have experience introducing state-of-the-art healthcare advancements. They will be attentive to operational and financial details and establish clear expectations; set aggressive, but realistic, objectives; and bring multiple parties together to deliver exceptional results. The opportunities and potential clients will be developed by identifying innovative opportunities to capture market opportunity and working them through to success.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Develop innovative strategies to drive growth and lead the evaluation and analysis of the opportunities
- Formulate business strategy, financial and execution plans for the initiatives
- Lead selling of clinical data solutions within Clinical Networks, by formulating business strategy, financial and execution plans for the initiatives
- Develop and facilitate process for identifying innovative opportunities to capture market opportunity and working them through to success
- Develop and foster long term strategy and execution plan focused on various channels within the Change Healthcare portfolio
- Develop and facilitate process for identifying innovative opportunities to capture market opportunity and working them through to success of development, closing new business and operational execution (wowing the client)
- Provide end-to-end thought leadership, insight, and influence around Change Healthcare’s enterprise-wide strategy
- Help identify and exploit synergies and market opportunities for Change Healthcare
- Collaborate with the broader Network Solutions business. Effectively work across the matrix to shepherd the mindset and cultural shift needed to create new and innovative solutions
- Recommend and champion BD strategies and tactics designed to positively impact key drivers, such as price, bookings, revenue, to ensure P&L and market share goals are achieved
- Build for the future and provide strong leadership; oversee talent plans and strategies to attract, motivate and retain a diverse, qualified, and engaged team to fulfill current and future business needs
- Complex decision making, listening well to the client, and knowing how and when to include leadership stakeholders in conversations and utilize key SMEs within the enterprise to close business
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Experience in delivering Business Development results through partnerships, strategic sales, and high velocity sales process
- 10 years+ of increasing responsibility in the capacity of Payer Sales
- Experience building and leading new solutions within a medium to large size healthcare organization
- A demonstrated ability to develop and execute integrated strategies that capture opportunities across businesses and drive profitable growth
- Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs; developing and sustaining deep client relationships
- Four Year college degree required
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Leadership capability
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Remote -virtual position
How much should I expect to travel?
Travel up to 30%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.