Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Marketing Specialist, Payer Segment Marketing - Remote ( anywhere US)
Job ID R27123
Date posted 06/03/2022
Marketing Specialist, Payer Segment Marketing
Overview of Position
The Marketing Specialist is focused on results and achieving desired segment-specific marketing goals and benchmarks by developing and executing marketing plans, programs, and campaigns in both online/digital and offline environments. This role is responsible for implementing go-to-market strategies for assigned products/verticals and is an individual contributor role managing processes.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Developing positioning and core content in coordination with internal subject matter experts, and using that content and messaging to deliver effective campaigns and programs that generate demand for sales teams
- Achieve desired segment-specific marketing goals and benchmarks by developing and executing marketing plans, programs, campaigns and supporting content used in both online/digital and offline environments
- Create effective product positioning, value proposition and messaging for assigned product service lines and verticals by gathering market intelligence and actively soliciting input from subject matter experts including sales, operations, and the market development team to understand the core business
- Develop a broad range of content in support of lead generation and brand awareness activities in coordination with other marketing team members, including case studies, white papers, sales tools, speaker presentations and webinars, newsletters, articles for trade publications and blogs, tradeshow content and planning
- Develop lead-generating digital content and campaigns for assigned products and verticals, including creating and maintaining web copy and developing blogs and email/newsletter content used for content-driven nurture campaigns. Conduct digital advertising campaigns via social media and other paid publishers, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs. Coordinate with digital marketing strategists on all digital activities
- Provide sales support by participating in sales team meetings, coordinating sales training, and delivering sales tools including fact sheets, brochures, and client-facing presentations
- Own and communicate marketing results and effectiveness of campaign and marketing programs by effectively monitoring and reporting on metrics and taking corrective actions to achieve marketing objectives
- Manage relationships with creative agencies, public relations agencies, independent writers, and other outside vendors as needed
- Research market data and gather competitive information to facilitate positioning and messaging strategies
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in segment marketing, product marketing and B2B
- Experience in social media content (digital advertising, blogs, white papers)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience in Healthcare technology
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office duties
How much should I expect to travel?
Occasional travel to office meetings. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.