Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R31343
Date posted 02/17/2023
Applicant Data Privacy And Protection Notice
TPG Capital recently completed the purchase of Change Healthcare’s Clinical Claims Management (CCM) business, which includes the ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager solutions. The transaction establishes the CCM business as an independent company, with an interim name of ClaimsXten Portfolio. ClaimsXten Portfolio has a long history as a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships.
TPG Capital is a leading private equity platform of alternative asset management firm TPG and an active, experienced healthcare and software investor. TPG has a long history of partnering with companies, including the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business–a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships. ClaimsXten’s primary solutions are ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager.
Overview of Position
The Product Development Architect will be responsible for alignment of the technology to the business goals of the organization. This includes vendor assessments, design proposals, presentations to executive leadership, all of which drives the technical strategy of the organization.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Leads and develops technology strategies aligned with the business strategy
- Leads the organization through technical design by bringing the right people together and driving the team to a technical solution
- Vendor and Partner evaluations against organizational vision
- Learning new technology quickly for evaluation
- Has deep and broad solution design and delivery expertise in C++/C#/.NET Core/Cloud /AI across a wide cross-section of the solution area product portfolio.to enable both business as usual work as well as transformation
- Leads solution design for multiple teams and development and performance evaluation providing comprehensive design guidance
- Leads sub-business unit engineers to ensure designs are being implemented properly
- Drives solution-specific technology assessments & decisions
- Identify and proactively designs technical debt out of the solution environments; produces comprehensive technical views of the solution area's components at the software, data, communication and compute layers; able to design end-to-end solutions that meet performance, scalability, security, regulatory compliance and resiliency requirements across the Solution Area product suite; understands, articulates and contributes to the Business Unit's and Company's business and technology strategy.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 10+ years of software/product development experience including 5+ years in the architect capacity within .NET Framework or C++
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for technical and executive conversations including presentation skills
- Experience working within architecture of cloud technologies
- Experience with ML/AI
- Expert solution design skills and understands enterprise scalable architecture design principles
- Experience managing large-scale enterprise-grade projects using Microsoft stack and cloud technologies
- Experience in full lifecycle system development: architecture, design, building, testing, deployment, upgrade, and support
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Works well in a matrixed cross-functional environment and a builder of professional relationships
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
California / Colorado / New Jersey / New York / Rhode Island / Washington Residents Only:
The applicable base pay for your state is listed below. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, ClaimsXten Portfolio offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with ClaimsXten Portfolio, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.The base pay range for this position is $118,314.00 - $292,824.00
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
ClaimsXten General Disclaimer
Change Healthcare is not affiliated with TPG Capital, TPG or the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business.Change Healthcare is providing talent sourcing and other people management administrative tools for the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business for a brief period of time.However, Change Healthcare has no role in the interviewing, selection, employment, or management of ClaimsXten applicants or employees.Though applicants may see the Change Healthcare logo and/or email addresses during the application process (and, if employed, during employment), Change Healthcare serves only an administrative role and is not the employer seeking to fill this role.ClaimsXten Portfolio Business makes all employment decisions concerning applicants.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Jobs For You
You currently do not have any saved jobs.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.