Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Senior Data Analyst – Claims Editing/CXT Cloud Operations
Job ID R28017
Date posted 08/09/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Senior Data Analyst - Claims Editing/CXT Cloud Operations
Overview of position
The Sr. Data Analyst -Claims Editing/CXT Cloud Service Operations analyst will work Change Healthcare customers and their leadership teams to facilitate the adoption and utilization of Change Healthcare editing solutions. This position will help develop (or strengthen) existing processes associated with Invoicing and Dashboards. This position is customer facing with clients and will often need to make decisions/answer questions on both a recurring and ad hoc basis. An individual in this role will manage multiple workstreams (blending business and technical resources) to drive requirements, high level design, and work with leadership and finance team to forecast revenue based on contingency models.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Work with clients and internal teams to design and implement analytic solutions and deliverables to manage contingency based editing results including, but not limited to: savings calculations, revenue reconciliation, contingency payment methodology, financial forecasting, business case components, and other ad-hoc analyses required by constituents
- Lead requirements sessions with internal and external stakeholders for Cloud Dashboarding and Invoicing applications. Obtain customer and Change Healthcare Sign off on requirements
- Serve as Single point of contact to client support for all operational aspects of dashboard and invoice (requirements, build, implementation, post- production monitoring, etc.)
- Make recommendations to Cloud leadership and operational teams around trends/anomalies associated with savings or optimization data
- Triage and drive analysis for questions/issues/etc. associated with dashboard and invoicing for both internal and external clients
- Analyze trends associated with client savings and make recommendations to Operations Team for optimization opportunities, new ideas, etc. (new editing logic, enhancements to dashboard/invoice and associated processes)
- Drive new client dashboard/invoice implementations (requirements, resources, etc.)
- Work with leadership and finance team to forecast revenue based on contingency models
- Query and report development to support editing solutions
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with end-to-end claims editing and processing and related analytics required, i.e., clinical code auditing, pre-submission auditing, post payment auditing, and medical record review3+ years’ experience associated with analytics, finance, process development or operations
- Experience CPT codes, DRG codes, HCPCS, Diagnosis codes, and modifier rules and guidelines
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries
- Expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, analytics, healthcare IT, finance
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively with external customers, stakeholders, and cross-functional team members
- Experience with driving requirements sessions (business and technical)
- Analytical and research oriented (financial modeling, trending, etc.)
- Rapid critical thinking skills and problem solving skills Previous experience with a claim editing vendor (understanding of edit lifecycles)
- Large Health Plan Experience (insights into edit vendor processes from a client perspective)
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General Office Duties
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.