Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Product Marketing Specialist
Job ID R27630
Date posted 06/16/2022
Product Marketing Specialist
Overview of Position
The Product Marketer defines, develops, and deploys strategic and tactical plans for specific product(s) or product line(s) to effectively derive value and market positioning. Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Establishes qualitative and quantitative customer value generated by product. Works with technology, product management, and sales to develop or enhance go to market plans for new and existing product(s) or product line(s).
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Regularly assesses full product portfolio and makes recommendations on market sizing, market segmentation, and prospect targeting
- Explains competitive landscape and how product fits into it; Anticipates what is happening in the market and informs Product Management to execute on insights learned; Translates data into a compelling business value case and customer story
- Generates qualitative and quantitative value proposition for all products alongside Product Managers; Creates associated messaging to depict value for customer-facing materials
- Demonstrates understanding of methods to gather market insights and analyze competitive landscape; Interprets and uses the analyses to inform and recommend product strategy across the product lifecycle
- Identifies and assesses the impact of financial decisions; Translates assessment alongside Product Managers into capital investment request
- Works with Product Management to prioritize roadmap and deliver customer value based on market need
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 1-5 years experience in a workplace environment related to marketing work
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degrees in Marketing, Economics, Finance, or related fields preferred
- Technical Capabilities such as Market Assessment, Calculation of Market Sizes, Calculation of Value, Ability to Depict Data, Craft Messaging, Articulate and Teach
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience with Excel and calculation of market opportunities
- Experience developing a business case preferred
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.