Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Migration Specialist / Engineer - Medical Imaging Consulting
Job ID R27055
Date posted 05/05/2022
Technical Project Manager- Medical Imaging Consulting
Overview of Position
Change Healthcare is looking for candidates with hands-on DICOM and PACS/C-PACS experience. This is an ideal job for PACS/C-PACS Administrators, PACS/C-PACS support engineers, Project Managers or Consultants. You will be responsible for the delivery of projects, project management and support of ongoing and new projects, troubleshooting, monitoring and communicating of PACS and C-PACS-related systems. You will support the company’s PACS/C-PACS Data Migration and Data Governance services, and other Professional Services product offerings.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading customer satisfaction
- Perform problem diagnosis/resolution at customer sites and remotely. Perform trial run of systems to ensure performance meets the established specifications
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and repair medical imaging migration software in hospital and IT environments
- Performing functional inspections of installed systems (remote and on-site) including data monitoring and validations to minimize errors
- Provide feedback concerning workflow issues, performance or other issues and make recommendations for service/tools improvements
- Generate customer reports such as progress, verifications and exceptions
- Provide project management functions to the data migration team and projects
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 + years’ experience leading and managing multiple projects, project management software skills an asset
- Solid experience with Medical Imaging, PACS or DICOM required.
- Understanding of medical imaging terminology and workflow; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Must have or be eligible for DOD and VA clearance
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- MCSE, A+, and/or PMP Certification an asset
- Strong MSSQL and SQL Plus query and scripting experience an asset.
- Knowledge of SAN Storage or DVD/MO Jukebox or DLT Tape devices
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees; Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and customer service attitude will be an asset
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of client-server architecture with regards to streaming data (especially image and demographic data) from the server to the client
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Up to 15%. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.