Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Technical Program Manager (Remote Anywhere Canada or U.S.)
Job ID R26888
Date posted 05/05/2022
Change Healthcare is looking for an exceptional candidate to serve as a driver, enabler, and communicator to help globally distributed teams continuously deliver outcomes. This role will be responsible for planning, executing, tracking, and reporting technical projects & programs, improving processes, and innovating ways to accelerate the delivery of our Enterprise Imaging cloud solutions. Energy, focus, speed, agility, and continuous learning are required to succeed in this role.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
• Orchestrate multiple cross-functional technical projects or programs with significant business impact.
• Own release management, SDLC processes, prioritizing, planning, tracking, and managing internal and external commitments, schedule, project risks, dependencies, and deliverables.
• Facilitate project and release initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and tracking activities. Communicate and track decisions, action items, and deliverables.
• Wear different hats as needed, for example - by contributing to producing release artifacts, facilitating reviews and approvals, and assuring designs meet requirements, quality, compliance, and Information security policies.
• Continue to improve delivery methods by conducting regular retrospectives, improving SDLC processes, tools, communication, and measuring what matters.
• Lead by example and use your technical experience, organizational skills, and high energy to learn the product domain and drive teams’ efforts to continuously deliver outcomes.
• Lead by influence to drive software development projects and programs to deliver desired outcomes in a fast-moving environment.
What are the requirements?
• Solid software development background and extensive SDLC experience.
• Hands-on experience in cloud-native software technology, and solutions.
• Experience in scaled agile frameworks and projects with 25+ developers.
• Excellent communicator with concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Self-starter, curious, ability to quickly learn the business, customers, products, technologies, architecture and be able to connect the dots.
• 3+ years of experience in building and leading strong software engineering teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and hands-on work experience.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
• Experience in Medical Device Software.
• Deep hands-on technical expertise in software development and technology leadership.
• Certifications like PMP, CSM, TOGAF, CBAP are helpful.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.