Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Job ID R27268
Date posted 06/10/2022
Applications Analyst L3
Under the direction of the Applications Manager – AthenaIDX Applications, incumbent performs various functions related to daily support of the AthenaIDX applications for multiple external ASP clients and Change Healthcare (or client) billing offices.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Collection and analysis of data from the implementation of Billing and Account Receivable (BAR), Security Plus (SEC+), Registration (REG), ETM (Enterprise Task Management) and other modules as needed; to ensure system compliance and maximization of features. This will include the production of reports to substantiate the data analysis.
- The analyst will provide programming and functional support Centricity and Maintenance of system dictionaries and the programming of screens, reports, form letters and other system features requiring edits on a regular basis
- Project management for medium to large scale support and implementation projects in support of Centricity Business or AthenaIDX.
- Setup and maintenance of printers, scanners, or other peripheral devices setup within Centricity Business or AthenaIDX applications.
- Develop testing plans and testing scenarios to be used as new features/fixes are added to the system, hardware changes, or issues that require signoff on software functionality.
- Develop functional requirements for application fixes and enhancements; determine resources required level of effort estimates and status tracking.
- Follow protocol for user notification of system issues (scheduled or unscheduled downtime, new information, etc.)
- Write supporting documentation and procedures for system changes, modifications, and day-to-day operations
- Subject matter expert with AthenaIDX from technology & functionality perspective (BAR, interfaces & extracts) and is expected to continually be gaining technical knowledge on these systems. Able to conduct activities per the experience requirements.
- Works with Applications Manager – AthenaIDX Applications as needed to establish new clients.
- Assume on-call responsibilities as assigned (includes 24/7 support during assigned period)
What are the requirements?
- Provide Tier 2 programming support for AthenaIDX modules
- Project Management for installation and support projects
- Train, develop, and mentor Applications Analysts L1 and trainee staff
- On call support as assigned (includes 24/7 support during assigned period.)
- Sales support
- Work at least 30-40 weekly at a desk, keyboard operations
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Professional verbal and written communications with team members, vendors, and clients
- Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Data analysis and Problem-solving
- Flexibility to work independently and with multiple teams, across varying groups and client groups.
- Adaptability to changing priorities
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Prefer 4-year bachelor’s degree, but willing to substitute relevant experience (preferably in medical billing or IT related field)
- Business Experience – Prefer the candidate with 5 years of high-level Centricity or AthenaIDX application support experience
How much should I expect to travel?
< 25% - Travel as needed to client sites and Change Healthcare (or client) RCO billing offices
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Colorado Residents Only:The base pay range for Colorado residents is $75,525.00 - $139,125.00 plus any relevant incentive pay programs that may be aligned to the role. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your base pay, Change Healthcare offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental and vision plans; wellness program; health savings account; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; tuition reimbursement; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.