Executive Sales Director-Healthcare RCM Services
Fort Wayne, Indiana
With our consultative approach, we learn about each organization we work with and the issues they’re facing to determine how we can partner over the long term to provide the most value. We have an extensive portfolio of engagement, financial, and clinical products and services that can be leveraged to make the biggest impact to our partners’ businesses. We continue to serve as a trusted advisor, evaluating ways to solve challenges and provide solutions that are customized to their environment.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Sales Executive at Change Healthcare?
Check out some of the key competencies we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Builds Networks
- Identifies Needs
- Plans and Prepares
- Presents Solutions
- Fosters Teamwork
- Drives Results
“I’m excited to be a part of the Change Healthcare team. With best in class products and services for healthcare provider and payer clients, Change Healthcare is in a preeminent position to transform healthcare. There isn’t a better place to be in healthcare services right now as we partner with clients to improve their outcomes. I am looking forward to the success we will have together going forward.” Chad Thompson
Senior Sales Executive
“I enjoy working for Change Healthcare because of the abundance of opportunity and positive impact the company makes in the healthcare industry. I’m always excited to discuss solutions that help Payers reduce cost and enable technology for efficiencies. I’ve also had the opportunity to represent multiple products as an individual contributor and a manager, giving me the flexibility to grow within the company. It’s great to work with amazing people at Change Healthcare and deliver value to leaders in the healthcare industry.” Charlotte Lake
“I am excited to be a part of the Change Healthcare Sales Team, where we use our company influence to drive positive changes across the healthcare industry. I am empowered to pursue my passion, develop great relationships, and provide clients and prospects with solutions that benefit their staff and overall organization. I have great internal support throughout our organization.” Jana Maynard
Senior Sales Executive
“Over the past 3+ years, I have been part of the Change Healthcare journey to becoming one organization. Over this past year, I have been energized by the focus and collaboration that has been put on developing and providing training tools and resources that allow all of us to expand our knowledge and be seen as a resource to our current and potential partners.” Shelly Soupir
Senior Sales Executive
“There are a number of benefits for Sales Executives working at Change Healthcare. First, our expansive portfolio allows us to align solutions to our clients’ needs, providing us with broad and deep relationships across the industry. Also, it is rare that a prospect doesn’t have a Change Healthcare solution deployed within their business, allowing me to leverage and build upon existing relationships. Finally, and perhaps the thing I like most about working at Change Healthcare, are the people. Every day, I work with teams whose focus is help clients overcome the challenges and obstacles of our complex industry by applying our collective experience, creativity, and innovation.” Tony Pilotto
Strategic Sales Executive
This path illustrates one possible career trajectory. Your career path could include lateral moves between our sales teams as you learn new products and solutions, progressively complex individual contributor roles or a career in Sales Management based on your aspirations.
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paying for Performance
Rewards and Recognition
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Fort Wayne, Indiana - Additional locations
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Executive Sales Director – Healthcare RCM Services
Overview of Position
The Executive Sales Director is primarily responsible for selling all outsourced revenue cycle management services related to Acute Care and Provider Revenue Cycle outsourcing to Hospital/Health System and academic medical center and independent physician office space, including existing customers and target prospects. This is a remote/telecommuter position that will cover the Ohio and Indiana territory.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Meet and/or exceed all assigned quotas and all performance goals; manage assigned territory independently, develop a pipeline of qualified prospects and engage in a consultative sales process with them
- Develop lead generation process within territory through use of existing tools and resources (i.e. our internal prospecting staff, marketing department programs and lead generation team, etc.). Create individualized lead generation methods and use personal industry connections both individually and in conjunction with Market Development Team resources
- Effectively manage all relevant sales activities including but not limited to pipeline, strategy, renewals, RFP’s, cross departmental issues to achieve objectives
- Provide timely and complete reporting information on the status of the territory sales plan, pipeline growth and sales progress as determined by executive management
- Maintain industry and product knowledge, adapting to changes in the market/competition, participation in regional/national meetings/forums, and driving brand/deliverable awareness within territory
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years new account healthcare sales and operations experience within Acute and Employed Provider outsourcing market encompassing hospital platform knowledge, extended business office functions, and revenue cycle.
- Mastery knowledge of front end and patient liability revenue cycle and the onsite placement of staffing resources to deliver these solutions.
- Strong, modernized computer-oriented work capabilities, detail-oriented analytical instincts and required presentation skills in any size audience with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Salesforce.com CRM solutions
- Comfortable promoting “services” and “outsourcing”, as a primary product element, to optimize the Change Healthcare value proposition
- Strong cold-calling and prospecting skills – must have a “hunter” drive and be self-reliant to identify pipeline and opportunities in the hospital, academic medical center and provider markets
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Collaborative, inclusive style with internal departments between Operations, Finance, Account Management, Legal, I.T.
- Demonstrated consultative sales strategies and process
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of relevant experience.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Post COVID, overnight travel of up to 60% is required for this role. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.