Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Sr. Client Executive - Risk Adjustment / Decision Analytics / Member Engagement
Job ID R28088
Date posted 06/21/2022
The Sr. Client Executive (SCE), Decision Analytics, Chart Retrieval & Clinical Review, and Member Engagement position will focus on developing long-term relationships within the portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders within each customer. Additionally, the position will require the ability to analyze operations, organizational challenges, and identify growth and investment opportunities. This role will require the ability to define strategic account planning and deployment across the entire range of our company’s products and services, ensuring that we are meeting customer’s needs and expectations. The SCE manages larger highly complex accounts (approximately 10 Mil or more in size) that have multiple Change Healthcare products.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at multiple levels within assigned customer accounts
• Help clients succeed with our products, develop a vision for how the product can be used, proactively identify potential issues that could hamper success, and ensure that the appropriate Change Healthcare resources are working to resolve these issues
• Identify opportunities for cross-selling new products across Change Healthcare, selling add-on services, and lay the foundation for sales success
• Meets assigned goals for quota attainment, account strategy development, revenue retention and growth and reference ability in assigned accounts
• Proactively leads a collaborative strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones with clients
• Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
• Coordinates and runs internal and external customer strategy sessions on an ongoing basis to ensure top to bottom alignment between our organizations
• Drive reference ability in the customer base
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Payer account management and/or sales experience
- Must have experience in coding and/or risk adjustment
- Experience in the following areas is a plus.
- Clinical Decision Support
- Healthcare Analytics for Payers
- Healthcare Consulting for Payers
- Medical Record Retrieval
- Member Engagement -Member Payments Payer Portals, API, etc.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience upselling, nurturing business relationships, retaining and expanding our clients foot print.
- An understanding of contract management
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare Industry with applicability to payer and provider organizations.
- Sufficient technology application or technology product understanding in order to learn and understand software products at a detailed level.
- Understanding of enterprise software deployment a plus.
Strong communication skills, relationship building and conflict management skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
How much should I expect to travel?
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Current state: We are all working virtually.
- Territory: National
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.