Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Business Solutions Analyst
Job ID R28155
Date posted 06/24/2022
Business Solutions Analyst
Overview of Position
Responsible for Legacy System utility set-up and maintenance, user training & support, claims/ERA processing issues related to carriers and/or Relay Health processes. This role will also work with TES Operations Partners to identify, evaluate, and develop system procedures which are cost effective and meet business requirements. Function is responsible for testing/performing QA activities and providing details/recommendations/direction to Legacy Programmers related to any issues or problems detected. May plan and execute unit integration, and acceptance testing; additionally, working with Programming to update specifications for systems to meet specific needs. Work assignments are complex in nature where considerable system knowledge / judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations to mitigate. Frequently interacts with functional peer groups at management levels and/or outside customers. May interact with senior management and senior programming. Interactions normally involve projects between cross-functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Performs complex base utility entry and maintenance; as well as updates to claims and billing processing codes and data integrity check/review
- Detailed Analysis of new client, billing data and files to identify potential problems or issues
- Works with MDIV Programmers staff to provide detailed information and provides recommendation for correction
- Test and performs QA activities on complex system settings/changes
- Performs complex claims/ERA processing issue research & resolution on user technical support tickets
- Completes complex ad hoc requests as needed for clients/operations or troubleshooting
- Conducts complex system support and training modules
- Other duties as assigned
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 1+ yrs. MDIV experience required
- 1+ yrs. MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- 1 + yrs. Billing and/or analytical support within a medical billing office
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Working/Advanced knowledge in analysis, translating specifications
- Detailed knowledge of 837 and 835 transaction formats
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi – task and work through complex issues
- Ability to meet position metrics goals (KPI’s)
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- Office Environment
- Physical requirements include general office demands
- Must have access to a remote office with dependable and high-speed internet.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.