Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Technical Implementation Engineer 2
Job ID R25972
Date posted 08/02/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Technical Engineer (Implementation Technician)
Implementing cloud based and on premises medical imaging system. Build, configure, install, and upgrade servers and workstations. This may include moving and unpacking hardware. Responsible for implementation, testing, and training on Change Healthcare (CHC) Enterprise Imagining (EI) products to ensure system performance is setup in accordance to specifications for optimal patient care/regulatory requirements. Additional tasks include travelling onsite, training customer technical and clinical staff, and providing implementation support.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Perform installation, system configuration, quality test, and documentation for Enterprise Imaging products, including PACS (on-premises and cloud versions), enterprise imaging network (EIN) archive system, viewer, and analytic products.
- Work with customers and their vendors to integrate existing systems with the cloud based medical imaging archive and to validate the functionality of all systems, workflows and imaging data access methods
- Validate system performance.
- Validate site readiness (network performance testing & infrastructure compatibility).
- Perform operating system and proprietary software patching
- Perform data migration
- Liaise with customers (clinical & IT) and other vendors
- Provide customer remote/onsite & on-call support as required
- Transition deployed product to the support department
- Lead or participate in process improvement initiatives
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document issues, and implement preventative measures
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect customer productivity
- Other duties as assigned
- Liaise with internal teams, including R&D, Support, Systems Engineering, Production, and Sales as required to deliver on customer requests
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer technology diploma or equivalent or related experience
- A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA/CCNP and/or MCSA/MCSE certification
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience building and configuring systems as well as supporting both internal and external customers strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Databases, Networking, and Enterprise Class Information Systems
- Building and configuring hardware and enterprise software systems
- Experience with all or some of the following: Linux, Google Cloud, VMWare, Load Balancers, Web Services, Firewalls
- Understanding of HL7 and DICOM
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment to
- continuous learning and personal development
- Working with tight timelines and managing multiple projects
- Frequent short notice travel and eligibility for international travel
- A strong desire to create a world-class customer experience while delivering on support requests through active communication and development of solid customer relationships
- Possess comprehensive and thorough knowledge of Active Directory and Networking
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General Office Demands
How much should I expect to travel?
This position may require up to 25 % travel.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.