Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Senior Product Manager, Cloud PACS Administration
Job ID R28028
Date posted 07/01/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Senior Product Manager, Cloud PACS Administration
The Senior Product Manager, Cloud PACS Administration role will play a key role in driving the next revolution in medical imaging in the cloud. in this role, you'll have the opportunity to enable better patient care by harnessing the latest technologies to improve access, diagnosis, and collaboration.
This leader owns an end-to-end responsibility to the development lifecycle, from intimately understanding customer and market needs to create a compelling and competitive roadmap, through closely working with engineering and data science teams to translate those needs to a great product, and all the way to support sales and marketing in successfully commercializing the solutions in the market.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
- Responsible for discovery and customer needs analysis to provide intuitive, efficient mechanisms to configure PACS to model customers’ organizations and policies, provide visibility to issues and workflows to correct them, and provide features and tools for Change Healthcare to quickly onboard new customers and manage its installed base in our multi-tenant cloud environment
- Interprets product vision coupled with intense customer-user research, elaborates upon epics and user stories
- Works closely with engineering scrum teams, and other product managers to plan and execute product releases.
- Works closely with customers and development partners to drive ongoing validation and learning.
- Drives the planning and execution of product releases for Change Healthcare Imaging Cloud solutions.
- Collaborates with sales, marketing, legal regulatory, and other functions to assure seamless commercialization of the product.
- Acts as an ambassador for the product and as a product subject matter expert
What are the requirements?
- Minimum of (5+) years of product management experience in software technology companies or equivalent experience managing PACS environments for radiology departments
- At least (7+) years of overall experience with product management, strategy, or sales & marketing within Medical Imaging (highly preferred), medical devices, and/or medical software industry.
- Bachelor's degree required in computer science, biomedical engineering, or a related field.
What critical skills are needed for this position?
- Experience with all parts of the product lifecycle from inception to build and launch.
- Experience developing and managing regulated products for clinical use, familiarity with 510k regulations.
- Experience in working with healthcare customers and physicians.
- High ownership driver and self-starter type of leader.
- Hands-on, passionate, and relentless problem solver who likes to dive deep and get things done.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Specific experience in medical imaging and familiarity with PACS systems, workflow, and diagnostic viewers, as well as DICOM, HL7, and proprietary interoperability are highly preferred.
- Prior experience in leading cloud-based and SaaS solutions.
- Experience in working in a scaled agile environment.
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 25% travel may be required
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.