SOFTWARE ENGINEER Java - React
Job ID R24178
Date posted 03/02/2022
Change Healthcare occupies a uniquely interconnected position at the center of healthcare. We believe it is our responsibility to test, adopt, and refine new technologies to help create a more efficient healthcare system. As healthcare technology leaders, we are passionate about building enterprise-class solutions using the latest cloud technologies and current development best practices. We have a bias for action with a broad mandate to innovate and provide world class healthcare solutions.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Software Engineer at Change Healthcare?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
- Quick learner
There are numerous career paths and opportunities for growth at Change Healthcare. Below is an example of the trajectory you could have in your careers as a Software Engineer.
Career Path Steps
- Step 1: Engineer 1
- Step 2: Engineer 2
- Step 3: Senior Engineer
- Step 4: Staff Engineer
- Step 5: Principal Engineer
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
SOFTWARE ENGINEER Java - React
SOFTWARE ENGINEER: Communications Service Layer and UI Components
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Selecting appropriate UI patterns to design, develop and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Designing, Developing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable UI applications on the Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Designing and developing enterprise-wide server less applications on AWS Cloud Platforms and integrate with on premise solution to support customer communication
- Design develop highly scalable automated test suite to verify software product
- Deploy infrastructure and applications using continuous integration and distribution pipelines
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years of experience in software solution development and at least 2+ years of experience in Front end technologies
- BS In Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job related experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience building complex, large scale applications
- Experience in application development in an AWS environment utilizing AWS services is required .
- Experience in Single Page Application architecture
- Proficient knowledge of Git
- Experience with testing frameworks capable of learning new programming languages
- Detail oriented and dedication to quality
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to share/collaborate with peers
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Experience with UI build environments and automation
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.