Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Product Manager, Healthcare Communications
Job ID R24758
Date posted 03/02/2022
Product Manager, Healthcare Communications
Overview of Position
Product Managers at Change Healthcare collaborate with cross functional teams to drive the discovery, ideation, execution, and launch of enterprise software products that support the company’s mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We are looking for self-motivated product managers to help shape the healthcare communications industry and support solving healthcare's biggest challenges.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Support product strategy and roadmap activities for Payer Communications Products, working closely with business stakeholders and engineering leaders
- Lead product initiatives and enhancements from strategy through client adoption
- Utilize skills within the product management discipline to administer the product management life cycle
- Perform discovery, using design thinking, to identify user/buyer needs, validate hypotheses, iterate potential solutions, and develop business cases
- Define roadmaps, product features and user stories. Participate on SCRUM teams, groom backlogs, and ensure cross-team collaboration
- Manage end-to-end milestones through Beta readiness, and collaborate with solution managers on commercialization, go-to-market and launch
- Drive on-going validation and learning through quantitative and qualitative research. Proactively identify, capture and prioritize new ideas for future roadmap consideration
- Lead and collaborate cross-functionally, including clients, users, UX researchers/designers,engineers, testers, implementers, other product managers, solution managers, marketers, and sales people
- Communicate and evangelize clearly and convincingly up, down and across the organization
- Take the initiative, demonstrating passion, focus, resourcefulness, and good humor
- Set and deliver on goals, consistently meet deadlines, and provide appropriate status on work activities
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years as a successful software product manager or product owner within Healthcare Print and Digital Communications
- 5+ years working on agile/SCRUM teams
- 3+ years successfully serving healthcare payers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, design, related field or equivalent experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience with healthcare omni-channel communication
- Experience using product/project management tools such as Aha!, Confluence, and Jira
- Product passion, intellectual curiosity, confidence, and drive. Self-starter with strong leadership skills and a drive to succeed
- Customer empathy, demonstrated ability to elicit underlying customer needs and distinguish from wants, design thinking experience
- Excellent time management, organization and program management skills, and ability to focus on what is most important
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to learn complex concepts quickly
How much should I expect to travel?
- Less than 20%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.