Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Product Manager, Member Engagement
Job ID R28138
Date posted 06/27/2022
Product Manager, Member Engagement
Overview of Position
The Product Manager, Member Engagement will support the Member Engagement - Eligibility and Enrollment product portfolio. This role will work through each stage of the product lifecycle, building proficiency in developing and executing strategies based on market needs and profitability managing product(s).
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Review whole portfolio and consider if products are still relevant based on business and market strategy; make recommendations and/or decisions on whether to maintain, invest, or end of life based on assessment
- Explain competitive market landscape and product fit, own product holistically, anticipate market changes and plan and execute on insights learned
- Work with matrix partners to translate required capabilities into concrete operational processes and measurement plans, interpret vision and translate into requirements for engineering teams, validate requirements with marketplace via pilots and beta groups and pro-actively identifies needs/priorities of audience and provides relevant information when sharing insights, facts, and explanation of decision-making criteria
- Gather market insights and analyze competitive landscape through partnership with Market Research and/or direct participation in key activities, interprets and use the analyses to inform and recommend product strategy across product lifecycle
- Link operational outcomes to financial outcomes, review P&L and budget reports and interpret data including identification of favorable and unfavorable variances to recommend actions
- Articulate the financial impact and related risks to product, prepare quality estimation with appropriate assumptions and help to critically evaluate other's forecasts
- Identify and assess the impact of financial decisions, translate assessment into capital request
- Prioritize roadmap and articulate a logical, iterative approach to delivering the customer solution
- May serve as lead product manager in an Agile environment
- Travel up to 10%
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of professional work experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience within the Healthcare Payer environment
- Experience within a Healthcare IT environment
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid enrollment eligibility
- Design Thinking experience or certification
- Experience working independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- A consultative approach to build consensus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with an ability to incorporate process improvement tools
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
#healthtech #productmanager #uxdesign #member engagement #managedcare
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.