Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
VP Sales Solution Architect
Job ID R25138
Date posted 03/02/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
VP Sales Solution Architect
The VP Sales Solution Architect (SSA) is a quota-bearing resource who directly engages with Sales Leaders, Account Executives/Managers, Business Development Leaders, Product Owners, and Technical Leaders to support and drive sales of an individual offering or suite of products, solutions, or services.
The SSA is both a big picture thinker and an in-depth problem solver, leveraging Change Healthcare’s products, technology, and data assets to architect sales solutions solving a variety of revenue cycle management (RCM) problems in the market. The SSA understands ecosystem architectures and trends, and acts as a trusted advisor and technical sales consultant to potential customers. At the customer architect level, the SSA’s scope blends RCM industry expertise and Change Healthcare technology solutioning to sale and support customers.
As an accomplished sales leader, you will undertake a key leadership role responsible for leading the hospital revenue cycle management sales function to achieve identified sales goals. In this role, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of the function and for selling end-to-end and modular revenue cycle managed solutions to hospitals, health systems, and other related service providers. The successful candidate will be a proven hunter, adept at identifying new sales opportunities, and possess a strong understanding of the healthcare business.
- Must have 10+ years of Hospital Revenue Cycle Management experience
- Must have 5+ years selling outsourced revenue cycle services to CFOs and VPs of revenue cycle
- Must have 8+ years of leading a sales team
- Experience managing sales related legal issues (MSA, BAA, SOW)
- Knowledge of the process steps involved in rebadging employees
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build a strong network with potential customers - hospitals, health systems and other related service providers
- Engage potential customers in a consultative solution sales model; nurture customer relationships; identify customer needs; obtain understanding of the customer’s business objectives and solution requirements; effectively articulate the value of proposed solutions; pricing services at acceptable margin levels; work with service delivery as well as transition stakeholders to create the delivery model
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals; plan, direct, and set the strategic direction of the hospital revenue cycle management sales program to maximize profit
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist in Proposal Development- RFIs/RFPs- leading on to contracts (MSAs/SOWs)
- Participate in industry events and work with the marketing team to strengthen the organization’s brand
- Be an integral part of the Technology Enabled Services sales team; must
- Direct the hospital revenue cycle management sales team in meeting sales objectives and goals
Key Skills and Experience(required):
- Bachelor’s degree in business/finance, sales, marketing, or related field
- In depth knowledge of hospital and physician revenue cycle processes
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of sales success
- Strong market awareness- Knowledge of competitive and relevant market data and knowledge of trends
- Consultative sales experience
Key Skills and Experience(preferred):
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Approximately 80% of the time
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.