Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
TECHNICAL IMPLEM ENGINEER 3
Job ID R26911
Date posted 05/04/2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Title: Technical Implementation Engineer
Overview of Position
Subject matter expert for the role. Build, Configure, Install, and upgrade Servers and Workstations. Build, Configure, Install, and upgrade Hemo Systems and Workstations. Responsible for the implementation, testing, and training on Change Healthcare Cardiology products, as well as providing an advanced level of technical support and troubleshooting (hardware/software/network) to both internal and external Change Healthcare customers. This includes installing and unpacking hardware, installing/upgrading/configuring servers and workstations, to ensure that system performance is in accordance with specifications for optimal patient care/regulatory requirements.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Deploying, implementing and configuring all purchased Change Healthcare Cardiology products and solutions; performing software and hardware installation and/or upgrade, system configuration, quality testing, and documentation according to Change Healthcare defined processes
- Test, benchmark, and verify that the implemented system is error-free and functional prior to delivery to the customer; work closely with customers to benchmark, design, plan and implement optimal CIS (Cardiology Information Systems) solutions
- Responsible for onsite asset review included as part of the implementation and transition to the Support group; performing software and hardware installation and/or upgrade, system configuration, quality testing, and documentation according to Change Healthcare defined processes
- Responsible for all parts issued for builds which include counting, recording, exchange, replacement, report shortages and filing RMA reports; perform Final Quality Assurance for finished systems as assigned in accordance with Enterprise Imaging quality system
- Customer Training on Cardiology solutions as needed; mentoring and Training Change Healthcare Personnel; resolve technical problems, analyze and evaluate issues that may occur during implementation; work closely with customers to benchmark, design, plan and implement optimal Cardiology solutions; be a technical lead for larger and complex projects
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of IT experience implementing Information Systems (or related) experience building and configuring healthcare systems as well as supporting both internal and external customers strongly preferred
- Understanding of Network topology and protocols
- Active Directory knowledge and understanding
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Computer Technology Diploma or equivalent or related experience. MCSE and/or A+ Certification an asset
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle concurrent and complex projects
- Self-starter, able to work independently without supervision
- Team Player
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to coach and train
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
This position requires 80% travel nation-wide.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.