Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Workforce Administration Team Lead (HR)
Job ID R26678
Date posted 04/20/2022
Workforce Administration Team Lead (HR)
Overview of Position
The Workforce Administration Team Lead (HR) is responsible for providing guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership to a group of individuals (the team) for the purpose of achieving a key result, or a group of aligned results.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for processing HR transactions, answering questions, resolving problems, and providing support and services to the team by applying company policies, practices, and standard operating procedure.
- Auditing, maintaining, and ensuring data accuracy of the Human Resources System for data entered by the team as it relates to employee personal data, change-of-status, and termination of employment
- Perform the actions necessary to ensure compliance following the regulatory governance is sustained, this includes but is not limited to:
- generating background checks and adjudications
- verifying and completing Form I-9 documentation and E-Verify for new hires
- Administering Wage & Theft Act and Sanction Check Program
- Provide vendor support for escalated unemployment claims
- Conduct employment verifications and requests for credentialing
- Facilitate workforce planning and capacity management initiatives, such as: administrative support for reduction in force events, mergers and acquisitions transactions and other enterprise-wide initiatives
- Update and maintain HR Operations procedures & forms
- Continually review and take initiative to improve processes to achieve best practices by maximizing efficiencies
- Gather, record, track, verify data and information from multiple sources; complete employee system transactions; respond to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources, and authorized external parties and/or agencies; ensure continuous compliance to all data management, records retention, records storage, records destruction, and security access governance.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of Workforce Administration and Human Resource functions.
- Participates and handles projects within the team’s functional area
- Various other duties as assigned
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experience with Human Resource systems (i.e., Workday)
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office tools aka Word, Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Experience processing large batches of data and high-level report processing
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience using Hire Right or Sterling background check services
- Experience in a team lead role
- Ability to document Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate and build partnerships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, follow up, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of how to handle and manage employee files
- Must be a self-starter
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office duties.
How much should I expect to travel?
None. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.