Provider RCM Specialty Sales Executive - Central Region
Job ID R26834
Date posted 05/17/2022
With our consultative approach, we learn about each organization we work with and the issues they’re facing to determine how we can partner over the long term to provide the most value. We have an extensive portfolio of engagement, financial, and clinical products and services that can be leveraged to make the biggest impact to our partners’ businesses. We continue to serve as a trusted advisor, evaluating ways to solve challenges and provide solutions that are customized to their environment.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Sales Executive at Change Healthcare?
Check out some of the key competencies we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Builds Networks
- Identifies Needs
- Plans and Prepares
- Presents Solutions
- Fosters Teamwork
- Drives Results
This path illustrates one possible career trajectory. Your career path could include lateral moves between our sales teams as you learn new products and solutions, progressively complex individual contributor roles or a career in Sales Management based on your aspirations.
Career Path Steps
- Step 1: Sales Executive
- Step 2: Senior Sales Executive
- Step 3: Sales Director
- Step 4: Director
- Step 5: Sales Vice President
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Provider RCM Specialty Sales Executive - Central Region
As a growth company, we are looking to expand our sales team. We operate nationally, and our Sales Executives can be either remote/home office-based or located at any Change Healthcare office location that is located within their region. Read more below to learn about this role and job requirements.
- Central Region
The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving assigned yearly sales objectives representing one or more of Change Healthcare's product offerings in a named account and geographic territory. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and exceptional benefits. Sales executives will identify and pursue either net new business opportunities or up-sell into existing accounts by demonstrating the value proposition of one or more of our products. This role sells in a matrix organization and is accountable for collaborating with other sales channels to deliver results.
Broadly speaking, the key areas of responsibility for this role include:
- Pre-Selling - 20%
- Selling - 65%
- Account Management - 10%
- Non-Sales Related Activities - 5%
The primary job duties for this role include the following:
- Sourcing and identifying opportunities to sell solutions into net new and/or existing customers in assigned geographic territory.
- Making initial contact with prospective clients and managing customer relationships until execution of contract.
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within accounts.
- Regularly scheduling face-to-face client meetings to follow up on new business opportunities and re-educating existing clients of Change Healthcare’s available service lines.
- Continually growing revenue base in assigned geographic territory.
- Conducting sales presentations.
- Collaborating with other sales channels and account management.
- Communicating on a regular basis with internal teammates and management to ensure weekly business growth goals are achieved on a consistent basis.
- Attending all pertinent industry conferences, trade shows and functions as seen to benefit the organization and grow our client base.
- Maintaining deep understanding of solution set and high-level relationships with key contacts which result in new contract opportunities.
- Provisioning of sales reports and prospect reports.
- Successfully executing sales initiatives and goals within assigned territory.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related and equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years consultative, value-based technology sales experience with revenue cycle management, healthcare or healthcare IT sales experience preferred.
Critical Skills Required:
- Proven track record of new business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer) with ability to develop integrated solutions based on contract offerings and client needs.
- Highly organized and proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Ability to think strategically with effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain SME level industry and product knowledge and quickly assimilate industry specific information and account knowledge then translate to a sales strategy.
- Proficiency with account planning, territory management, generating leads and providing timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- General knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Office, WebEx and Salesforce or other CRMs.
- Willingness and ability to travel anywhere from 50% to 80% of time.
How much should I expect to travel?
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time- Current State -We are all working virtual.
- Territory: MS, WV, KY, IN. – Preference for someone based in MS, WV, KY, IN. We will consider candidates out of PA, OH, IL.
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.