Own, launch, and drive the end-to-end lifecycle of enterprise software products that shape the future of Change Healthcare’s product portfolio, support our mission, and foster customer interaction to streamline sales deals. Together with sales, operations, engineering, program management, and legal, you have the opportunity to be the change agent of a winning collaborative team that is focused on driving growth as a strategic priority.
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Local
What makes a successful Product Manager at Change Healthcare?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Customer Focused
- Team Oriented
“I love working with my customers and helping them solve business challenges in their shift to a more patient-centric revenue cycle. At Change Healthcare we are seeking to inspire a better healthcare system and I cannot think of a better way to do that then partnering and innovating with our customers. Product management gives me the opportunity work with internal stakeholders across our organization in pursuit of providing true value to our customers.” Nicholas Raup
AVP, Product Management
“The Product Manager sets the tone for a product, understands the customer’s pain points, leads a team, takes various forms of input, and ultimately makes the product-related decisions. At Change Healthcare, our products are game changing solutions that are improving the fabric of the US Health System. Change promotes a positive and energetic culture that incubates design thinking solves for complex healthcare issues. Join us for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career experience that impacts our quality of life.” Stacey Fontenot
VP of Product Management
There are numerous career paths and opportunities for growth at Change Healthcare. Below is an example of the trajectory you could have in your Product Management career.
Our Total Rewards
Our Total Rewards strategy consists of a portfolio of offerings: compensation, recognition, well-being and benefits, that are aligned with our talent management strategy, enabling us to attract, develop, engage, reward, and retain employees. Our engaged workforce enables a high performing culture.
Paying for Performance
Rewards and Recognition
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Days and
Alpharetta, Georgia - Additional locations
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview of Position
The Payment Solutions team is looking for a Product Manager to lead products that help scale modern payment capabilities across the U.S. healthcare system. You will work cross-functionally to build products that deliver value to our customers and achieve our business objectives around growth and profitability. This position combines the benefits of joining a fast-growing, agile team while leveraging Change Healthcare’s robust set of healthcare technology capabilities.
This position is responsible for product ownership – from market research and customer discovery to MVP development and iteration to roadmap and strategy setting. The key attributes for success in this role are a problem-solving mindset, excellent communication skills, a focus on driving results, careful attention to detail, and a demonstrated track record of cross-functional partnership.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Conduct primary and secondary customer and market research, developing a deep understanding of customer needs, market opportunities, the competitive landscape, and competitor strategies
- Support validation of product concepts or ideas, establishing and getting support for the vision and approach
- Define the customer problem to be solved and value delivered, and how the product affects other stakeholders within the healthcare ecosystem
- Help go-to-market teams ensure the product has a realistic, successful path to scale
- Contribute to product business models, including sales, costs, expected return and pricing approach
- Maintain the product roadmap, cascading business objectives and market opportunities into product priorities
- Launch and rapidly iterate MVPs; for mature products, prioritize features for releases and maintain frequent incremental approach to enhancements
- Partner with UX to deliver excellent end user experiences
- Identify and escalate impediments, lead the execution of release objectives
- Maintain the product backlog (user stories, defects, and enablers)
- Understand the scope and business implications of technical decisions and enablers, providing input on decisions and sequencing of technical enablers
- Actively participate in all delivery ceremonies
Sales and Operational Support
- Ensures sales and operations teams understand the product features and value proposition; document product operations and features in a manner that facilitates rapid implementation and product launches
- Support go to market processes, including participating in sales meetings
Organization and capability building
- Establish and maintain relationships across Change Healthcare, including sales, account management, marketing, partner management, and Network solutions.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3-5 years’ experience in Healthcare product management
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Experience with complex healthcare organizations, payments, or consumer solutions preferred
- Success scaling new products; startup or other entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Use customer and business insights to build and evangelize a customer-centered vision and strategy, so that product development occurs with the end in mind
- Fluent in product management and agile delivery methods
- Can take big, complex goals and break them into discrete and actionable projects and initiatives
- Build informal/formal networks internally and externally, driving alignment and buy-in behind shared objectives, to drive results.
- Work effectively with peers, partners and others who are not in the line of command to positively impact business performance
- Superior organizational, analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Excellent facilitation and executive level communication skills required
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General Office Demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.