Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Intelligent Automation Developer ( UiPath)
Job ID R27988
Date posted 06/22/2022
Intelligent Automation Developer ( UiPath)
The Intelligent Automation Developer is responsible for applying Robotic Process Automation technology (UiPath) to existing business process and tasks in order to achieve higher levels of automation.
The Developer will design the solution, build / code the automation solution, participate in testing and Go Live for an assigned RPA initiative. Role is an individual contributor and reports to the Lead Developer. You may work remotely from home from any state, preferably within Eastern business hours.
Note: We would expect you to complete the UIPath developer and advanced developer certifications within 60 days of onboarding.
- Works with team program owner and business owners to confirm understanding of As Is Process, including review of Process Definition Document.
- Works within Agile delivery framework to decompose work request into user stories to estimate and track work.
- Creates and maintains Solution Definition Document (SDD) throughout automation lifecycle.
- Ensures adherence to documented RPA framework, build and delivery standards.
- Develops automation code in line with SDD.
- Creates all robot test scripts and coordinates robot testing and System Integration Testing (SIT). Ensures that RPA code is free of defects.
- Works with controller, product owner, and business owners to ensure User Acceptance Testing is through, accurate and complete.
- Provides Go Live and hypercare support with a focus on quality and code related issues.
- Resolves post-live bugs or errors identified by the RPA controller team.
- Works directly with Lead Developer to ensure all automation is enterprise scalable
•Years of experience: 3-5 years of RPA (Robotic process automation) experience
• Education: Bachelor's Degree Computer Science – Engineer or related experience equivalent
• Physical requirements: General office demands.
- 2-3 years with RPA platforms/technology/tool capabilities, such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, etc., (preferably UiPath)
- Good working Knowledge of PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages
- Good working Knowledge of Windows Desktop environments and Microsoft Office products.
Other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Strong technology interest and aptitude
- Prefer knowledge of Change Healthcare IT systems or Healthcare RCM.
- Problem-solver and creative thinker
- 2-3 years development experience on Windows 2008 and Windows 2012
- Experience with code version control tools (GitHub, TFS, VSTS)
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
Familiarity and embraces remote collaboration tools and video chat (Slack, Flowdock, Teams)
- Experience using REST APIs in development.
- UiPath Certification
- SAFe scrum team certification
Business Travel? Up to 15 %
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.